Old Release Notes
The latest release notes can be found here.
220.127.116.11 - 15th November 2018
- Fix bug with friendly broker when submitting a request for a friendly.
18.104.22.168 - 15th November 2018
- Add member feature with more details on a transfer.
- Fix bug with tooltip on membership feature previews not closing.
- Add missing price formatting on price fields when selling a player or making a bid.
- Add link to transfer details in messages about an auction finishing.
- Improve formatting on messages about an auction finishing.
- Add the date the team was founded to the team page.
22.214.171.124 - 3rd November 2018
- Change feeder and starter leagues to be friendly leagues.
- Fix bug with charts not displaying when second innings is longer than the first.
- Only show whole numbers on manhattan chart runs axis.
- Prevent two teams with the same manager being in the same division in an official league.
- Fix bug showing incorrect count of second places teams promoting on the official leagues 'tier' page.
- Fix bug with new teams not being entered into starter leagues.
126.96.36.199 - 27th October 2018
- Fix issue with retrieving bowling records.
188.8.131.52 - 26th October 2018
- Add API view of match scorecards.
- Add API view of players.
- More records caching fixes.
184.108.40.206 - 23rd October 2018
- Server configuration change to speed up request handling.
220.127.116.11 - 22nd October 2018
- Fix a few problems with membership purchases.
- Only allow players to get benefit from in game training from a maximum of 3 matches in a week.
- Improve performance of bowling record queries.
18.104.22.168 - 20th October 2018
- Fix bug when records pages aren't updated straight after a match with record performances.
- Attempt to fix issues with duplicated records entries.
- Fix styling on 404 error page.
22.214.171.124 - 14th October 2018
- Improve caching of player transfers pages.
- Show season ratings from the beginning of the season rather than a whole year ago.
- Add caching of ratings charts.
- Improve confirmation message when reporting forum posts.
- Fix drag and drop on team selection for touch screens.
- Fix incorrect characters in charts for team names.
- Fix error verifying purchase of membership.
- Fix display of previous membership purchases all showing as failed.
126.96.36.199 - 5th October 2018
- Reinstate basic forum searching.
- Add sorting on morale in transfer market search.
- Add note about why a player cannot be sold to the contract section of the player's page.
- Allow leagues with no applicants to be cancelled.
- Improve inputs for prices when buying and selling players.
188.8.131.52 - 2nd October 2018
- Fix bug preventing commentary for matches in progress showing partial overs.
184.108.40.206 - 1st October 2018
- Fix link to players from training report.
- Fix error on page showing field for a delivery.
220.127.116.11 - 1st October 2018
- Upgrades of various parts of the application.
18.104.22.168 - 20th September 2018
- Fix last match display for teams with html entities in their names.
- Truncate team name in last match display.
- Collapse first biography for a player if it is from a former team.
22.214.171.124 - 29th June 2018
- Make commentary visible when logged in.
- Fix issue with nbsp in required run rate summary.
126.96.36.199 - 15th June 2018
- Change labels on tier buttons to make it clearer.
- Add current season number to user guide timings page.
- Fix typo in league application message.
- Remove email and last log in IP addresses for users that have expired.
- Return to first page when reordering statistics.
- Fix ampersands in team names being displayed incorrectly.
188.8.131.52 - 6th February 2018
- Fix grounds records pages not showing same records for all competitions.
- Fix error processing league with UTF8 characters in.
- Add innings note indicating when new balls have been taken.
- Add tier number to messages about being accepted into official leagues.
184.108.40.206 - 3rd December 2017
- Fix wicket description of batsman innings page for bowled dismissals.
- Reduce the effect of what has happened in the current innings when determining bowlers after a new ball is taken.
220.127.116.11 - 10th November 2017
- Add user guide note about overs option for declarations being in addition to the usual options.
- Add member feature to view past tactics.
- Fix error caused by incorrect reordering of players in a picked team.
- Fix corruption of picked team from partial form submission.
- Fix error on commentary page when session number in URL is invalid.
18.104.22.168 - 29th September 2017
- Fix bug causing all older players to lose morale when not playing in a match.
22.214.171.124 - 26th September 2017
- Fix bug with leagues having a fixed start time having all matches starting at midnight.
- Recently drafted players won't lose morale in the first four weeks of their career.
- Speed up sixty three not out page.
- Add icon to older player biographies to show they can be opened and closed.
- Add ability to search for grounds by name.
126.96.36.199 - 29th August 2017
- Fix display of ratings changes being shown incorrectly to members and non-members.
188.8.131.52 - 7th July 2017
- Fix grammar in user guide section on option to prefer seamers.
- Ensure season statistics return to first page when changing seasons.
- Fix typo in administrator spelling.
- Add rating changes to match notes.
184.108.40.206 - 2nd May 2017
- Reduce the amount of time before a match that players will not train to ensure they are fit (players now skip training within 14 hours of a match).
- Refresh display of position history chart for leagues.
- Add points to the position history chart for leagues.
- Add a better error if forum posts are too long.
- Show batsman highest in the batting order first for not out partnerships.
- Add a declaration option to allow your opponents a maximum number of overs in session where you declare.
220.127.116.11 - 31st March 2017
- Add 3rd XI option for player squads (members only).
- Improve display of start of worm chart.
18.104.22.168 - 27th March 2017
- Don't include currently open auctions in a team's sales percentages.
22.214.171.124 - 24th March 2017
- Add indicator against players on the transfer market showing how many times they've been unsuccessfully listed and how often the seller sells players successfully.
- Fix mouse pointer on icons.
- Fix size of quoted text on news items.
126.96.36.199 - 17th March 2017
- Add rarity to commentary lines.
- Make it easier to find commentary lines that have been submitted.
- Add icon to indicate administrator.
- Don't show membership icon on forums page.
- Add worm chart for limited overs matches (members only).
- Add tactical option for how long to prefer seamers as a bowling choice (advanced only).
- Split advanced tactics into more sections.
188.8.131.52 - 17th March 2017
- Fix switching to and from basic and advanced interface on tactics pages.
- Add team name to message about players retiring at the end of a season when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to challenge messages when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to friendly broker message when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to messages about automatic league reapplications when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to messages when teams are replaced in a league when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to league invitation messages when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to message about a player being sold when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to message sent if a player retires mid-auction when a manager has two teams.
- Add team name to messages sent about starter leagues when a manager has two teams.
- Improve formatting of prices in messages about player auctions.
184.108.40.206 - 26th February 2017
- Fix bug with one day bowling orders selecting bowlers for double spells.
- Ensure bowling spell inputs are big enough on a small screen.
220.127.116.11 - 24th February 2017
- Set new players to cancel training until fully fit by default.
- Ensure when morale is lost dure to training when not fully fit it does not exceed weekly limits.
18.104.22.168 - 24th February 2017
- Adjust player morale so that a player with the smallest of morale losses is still considered at full morale.
- Add note to user guide training page about losing morale as a result of training when unfit.
22.214.171.124 - 23rd February 2017
- Prevent list of players waiting to, or who did not, bat from overflowing right hand side of scorecards.
- Fix commentary showing a bowler's five wicket haul when a wicket is prevented due to a no ball.
- Possiblity for morale loss for players who train when they are not fully fit.
- Fix bug allowing two friendlies to be created against the same team at the same time from challenges or the friendly broker.
126.96.36.199 - 17th January 2017
- Fix bug with batsman not being credited with a run on a boundary catch off a no ball.
- Prevent emoji being used in team or ground names.
- Add tactical option to enter the size of the first innings lead required before enforcing the follow on.
- Add help links to each of the options on the tactics pages.
- Fix tooltip help on Runs per wicket tactic on match pages.
- Fix bug where second best bowling choice for final overs won't be saved if the best bowler is not being saved for the final overs.
- Fix bug with fielders with the same skill swapping positions.
188.8.131.52 - 6th January 2017
- Add note to user guide about blocking messages.
- Add note to commentary submission page about submitted commentary being checked and accepted or not.
- Show the reason a commentary submission needs to be edited on the edit page.
- Fix glitch in player bowling speed in reordered mini squad view on team selection page.
- Add position number on league tables.
- Align numbers on league tables to the right.
- Show player's team at the time of the league on league MVP lists.
- Allow players from teams for expired accounts to retire regardless of how many players would be left in the squad.
- Show most recent seasons first when chosing old seasons to view statistics for.
184.108.40.206 - 19th December 2016
- Update forum formatting code.
- Fix incorrectly capitalised player surname.
- Show whether commentary submissions have been checked or not and if they need improving.
- Allow blocking of messages from all users.
- Allow blocking of messages from specific users.
- Show warning in advanced bowler spell tactics when invalid, non-numerical, value is entered.
- Allow a spell run rate of zero to be entered.
220.127.116.11 - 4th November 2016
- Add past seasons statistics (members only).
- Don't show failed membership purchases as processed.
- Add note to registration page about match times being based on GMT.
- Add morale to search options in the transfer market.
- Fix error with team lookup search with no search term.
- Update copyright statement in footer.
18.104.22.168 - 6th August 2016
- Add indication of wickets to manhattan chart.
- Ensure manhattan only shows completed overs.
22.214.171.124 - 4th August 2016
- Fix typo in message about player replacement during team selection.
- Add manhattan graph for one day matches (members only).
126.96.36.199 - 16th May 2016
- Ensure that previous draft combined ratings don't get carried over to new draft for inactive teams.
- Allow four hours between matches but no less than four hours.
- Prevent possibility of double training if the training processor crashes.
- Fix display of player morale and fitness in squad CSV download.
- Fix pagination of membership purchases.
- Fix all time league match bowling records.
188.8.131.52 - 16th April 2016
- Small clarification in user guide on replacement of teams that drop out of an official league (only 2nd and 3rd placed teams in the tier below are considered for promotion they missed automatically).
- Fix for errors caused by Puffin browser.
184.108.40.206 - 2nd April 2016
- Fix system team challenges so that they cannot start within 24 hours of each other rather than requiring 24 hours gap.
- Show "back to top" link in commentary for limited overs matches.
- Only show "back to top" link in commentary on smaller screens.
- Add note about admin users to Interacting with other users page of user guide.
220.127.116.11 - 31st March 2016
- Show team names at the time the league was played in filters for league statistics.
- Filter league statistics using players' teams when the league started rather than current teams.
- Tidy styling on league and team statistics filters.
- Add a "back to top" link in end of over commentary panels.
- Tidy styling of end of over commentary for small screens.
- Truncate longer team names in the menu link for last or current match.
- Few styling tweaks on friendly broker page.
18.104.22.168 - 14th March 2016
- Prevent a dollar sign in team names causing commentary issues.
- Fix incorrect capitalisation on player surname.
22.214.171.124 - 5th February 2016
- Indicate when a player has negative fitness instead of the precise value.
- Add a note indicating how long ago a player was transferred or auctioned on the sell player page.
126.96.36.199 - 4th February 2016
- Some minor tweaks to improve display on mobiles.
- Fix error viewing pitch preparation when there is no time left to prepare the pitch.
188.8.131.52 - 1st January 2016
- Fix error using the current time rather than the challenge time for comparisons when preventing challenges of system teams more frequently than once per 24 hours.
- Fix display of stumping as last wicket in commentary.
- Fix display of player bowling or a player whose speed has recently changed.
184.108.40.206 - 31st December 2015
- Remove outstanding bids for a team whose manager is banned.
- Show teams in team sheet order once a match has started rather than showing batting order changes that happen during a match.
- Show future or current matches for teams in the match finder.
- Prevent players from being relisted for sale for 10 days after an unsuccessful auction.
- Display tooltips on bowling more tidily.
- Member feature to allow a league commissioner to reinvite all teams to a new round of a league.
- Allow member features without a sneak peak screenshot.
- Fix setting 'Cancel when not fully fit' for all players on training page.
- Only players who bat, bowl, keep wicket or captain gain morale from playing in matches.
- Fix extras not being displayed for the first over of an innings.
- Only allow one challenge of a system managed team in each 24 hour period.
220.127.116.11 - 20th November 2015
- Use same colourings as age for morale colours.
- Label user's main team as 'Main team' instead of 'Team' on account page.
- Mention team name in messages generated when leagues are set up when a user has two teams.
18.104.22.168 - 15th November 2015
- Add more space around message and forum post replies so that replies are formatted better by default.
- Ensure reversed transfers clear the player from any default elevens.
- Link to correct previous division for tiered leagues.
- Add colour graded display for players' morale.
- Ensure individual tactics are copied to competition or league tactics when setting defaults from a match.
- Ensure comparison tactics are cleared when there is no value to compare to.
22.214.171.124 - 26th October 2015
- Show league forums for both teams where a member has two teams.
- Fix button to switch between main and second teams when page hasn't fully loaded.
- Show morale in transfer market search results for members.
- In league statistics show player's team as the first team they played for during that league.
- Add a favourite matches in progress page for members.
126.96.36.199 - 29th September 2015
- Fix last/current match not displaying when you switch between main and second teams.
- Fix issue preventing auctions from completing when no bid on a player who's manager has two teams.
1.0.6 - 28th September 2015
- Allow members to run two teams.
- Fix picked team and tactics for friendly broker not being set for matches arranged.
- Add captain and wicket keeper indicators to scorecards.
- Add team selection and tactics links for a match when you are viewing from the perspective of your opponents.
- Bowlers get a boost to fitness when they take a wicket.
- Make bowled and lbw more likely on pitches with no bounce and close catches more likely on wickets with a lot of both bounce and bounce variation.
188.8.131.52 - 16th September 2015
- Further duplicate account matching tools.
- Add note to terms and conditions acceptance to confirm it is the person registering's only account.
- Fix bug with transfer price being one greater than the winning bid if two matching highest bids were made.
- Add date current season will finish to timings page of user guide.
- Improve caching of user guide pages.
- Fix match engine error with utterly awful deliveries crashing the engine.
- Fix error creating incompletely filled lowest division in a commissioned league.
184.108.40.206 - 3rd September 2015
- Remove commentary matches in past seasons where the teams are system teams or for expired accounts.
- Improve matching for teams logging in from the same location.
- Fix issue with highest second place teams not promoting in points order to replace teams that drop out of league.
220.127.116.11 - 25th August 2015
- Replace inactive teams in a starter league rather than creating a new league.
- Fix errors resolving past matches in a new starter league.
- Ensure that a team in a newly created starter league isn't involved in past matches.
18.104.22.168 - 13th August 2015
- Fix partnership graphical display.
- Fix ordering league search results.
- Add link to advice for beginners guide to the page that welcomes new users.
- Add link from training pages to squad page.
- Add space between player name and '(for sale)' in squad list.
22.214.171.124 - 14th July 2015
- Add note about season length to the user guide timings page.
- Fix widths of options on tactics page.
126.96.36.199 - 11th July 2015
- Increase size of aggression selectors slightly to prevent them being half visible on some browsers.
188.8.131.52 - 10th July 2015
- Improve alignment of controls on draft, pick XI and tactics pages.
- Fix indication of promotion places in league table on tiered leagues second tier.
- Fix naming of Overs remaining in session in tactic sets.
- Bowling speed as an attribute when used for drafting and match fees is weighted by the player's bowling ability.
- Make four byes progressively more likely the faster the bowler is bowling.
184.108.40.206 - 3rd July 2015
- Expire users who joined and were last seen on the same date after a month of inactivity.
- Fix indication of promotion places in league table on tiered leagues.
- Send a message to a user who has had membership bought for them.
220.127.116.11 - 14th June 2015
- Fix all time batting records for tiered leagues.
- Don't include a player as a bowler if any of their spell settings are zero.
- Don't enforce the follow on in default tactics.
18.104.22.168 - 13th June 2015
- Fix player attribute changes not being cleared during the training report.
- Fix starter leagues being created with a tier.
- Fix showing of too few starter leagues in league structure.
22.214.171.124 - 6th June 2015
- Fix individual batting records for user commissioned leagues.
- Ensure official league all time records work for tiered leagues.
- Fix wicket commentary for a run out of the non-striker.
- Fix display of teams in promotion places for tiered leagues.
126.96.36.199 - 31st May 2015
- Improve performance of training report generation.
- Add note to user guide about how the best draftee is determined.
- Menu link to "tiers" now goes to the current league's tier rather than the first tier.
- Don't show completed leagues on the default tactics page.
188.8.131.52 - 27th May 2015
- Don't show bot as commissioner of official league.
- Don't replace a team withdrawing from a starter league before application closing date.
- Rename Tuatura to Tuatara for division names in official leagues.
- Fix server error when an out of range tier number is used in league's tier view.
- Fix error in email referring to division number for tiered leagues.
- Fix official league division not having enough teams.
184.108.40.206 - 26th May 2015
- Fix error in MVP calculations for bowlers which allowed negative points for bowlers with high economy rates.
- Don't allow recommissioning of leagues that are only accepting entries.
- Ensure only top tier is visible in search results.
- Separate tier names from tier number more clearly.
- Better formatting for league structure for a tiered league.
- Improve promotion messages for top tiers.
- Ensure finished auctions don't show in transfer market results.
- Don't allow non-numerical bids on players.
1.0.5 - 22nd May 2015
- Add tiers for official leagues.
- Fix alignment of twitter follow button.
- Add note describing how to apply to a league from the league results page.
- Fix message warning about membership expiring after membership has already expired.
- Continue to show completed leagues on a team's page for a week after league finishes.
- Continue to show completed league forums for a week after league finishes.
- Update wording describing timing of drafts in user guide.
- Fix paging on the match finder results.
220.127.116.11 - 7th April 2015
- Add support for emojis in forums.
- Add bowling speed for players listed on transfer market.
- Add a few more details on the finance page in the user guide.
18.104.22.168 - 12th March 2015
- Fix player transfer for players with a biography.
22.214.171.124 - 8th March 2015
- Add age to list of current bids for your team.
- Add the final price of a player to the message saying your bid was successful.
- Fix all time records for user commissioned leagues.
- Change email provider to mailgun.
- Fix bots continually re-entering starter leagues.
126.96.36.199 - 19th February 2015
- Add team picker to 63 not out page.
- Fix incorrect reference to two monthly draft in user guide.
- Fix highest bidder in an auction being sent an 'unsuccessful bid' message.
- Fix bot teams with far too many players.
188.8.131.52 - 11th February 2015
- Add player biographies as a member feature.
- Increase spacing on innings partnerships page.
- Fix runs per wicket tactic not being used when no runs have been scored.
- Show winning team name correctly in past league fixtures and on match pages when team has been renamed.
- Add 63* commemoration page.
- Transfer price changed to one more than the second highest bidder.
- Fix bug showing players for sale after auction has completed.
- Add note about silent auction and help link to control to bid on players.
- Ensure that pitches are prepared for matches that are created to start within 3 days.
- Ensure that posts that are reported do not appear to have been edited.
- Remove date/time tooltips on forum pages as they are incorrect when the page is cached.
- Improve feedback of registration problems on the registration page.
184.108.40.206 - 21st January 2015
- Fix error trying to view field settings for end of over commentary.
220.127.116.11 - 9th January 2015
- Fix incorrect display of morning and afternoon session for one day matches.
- Improve display of partnerships for an innings.
- Fix target value in final innings on scorecards.
18.104.22.168 - 4th January 2015
- Fix bug using both innings bowling figures in deciding on a new bowler.
- Fix bug under-considering wickets taken when deciding on a new bowler.
- Improve message displayed after a successful auction bid has been entered.
- Improve formatting on matches page for grounds.
- Add target to final innings on scorecards.
22.214.171.124 - 27th December 2014
- Fix bug preventing pitch being viewable three days before match.
- Admin tools to make banning, unbanning and warning users about multiple teams easier.
- Fix malformed html in scorecard.
126.96.36.199 - 22nd December 2014
- Improve processing of completed leagues.
- Style main buttons on pages more prominently.
- Make it more likely that batsmen will be left handed and slightly more likely that bowlers will be left handed.
- Ensure 'View selected' on mini-squad only shows currently selected players from the drop downs.
- Show player fitness on the squad training page as a member feature.
- Rename "Yes" option for Designated batsmen keep strike to "Yes, always".
- Add player role icons in draft pages.
- Improve display of previous draft pages.
- Make new registrations choose a country rather than providing a default.
188.8.131.52 - 5th December 2014
- Fix extra slots appearing for specific bowler and specific batsman tactics.
- Fix bug with doubling of tactics when tactics not set for a match.
- Show error message rather than error page when invalid declaration targets are set.
- Fix error relocating to Zimbabwe.
- Fix error relocating to a blank location.
1.0.4 - 10th November 2014
- Prevent error page when renaming team to a name that is already in use.
- Clear out display of teams being renamed when the rename was unsuccessful.
- Add some introductory text on commentary submission page.
- Ensure tactics can be set for more general competitions from tactics page.
184.108.40.206 - 31st October 2014
- Fix caching of release notes.
- Show team leagues menu for league invitations page.
- Show error messages when a user registers with the same team name as another team ignoring upper/lowercase.
220.127.116.11 - 12th October 2014
- Add link to main league from starter leagues.
- Add link to next league for starter and feeder leagues.
- Fix error replying to a forum post which no longer has a poster.
- Fix tooltip on Runs Per Wicket tactic.
- Restrict times on league application control to the earliest and latest start times for the league.
- Ensure applications for a recommissioned league cannot close before the previous league finishes.
- Add list of players who have retired from a team in team transfers section.
18.104.22.168 - 4th October 2014
- Runs per wicket tactic now uses the current wicket for calculations rather than the last wicket to fall. E.g. 1 for the opening partnership.
- Fix match engine error when a run chase is achieved with a no-ball or wide from the first ball of a new spell for a bowler.
- Format minimum price correctly on player page.
- Format price correctly on all transfers list.
- Show current bid, if there is one, on player detail page.
- Ensure match result is shown properly on the match page at the end of the match.
- Keep cached content between deployments.
- Make run scoring more likely against poor bowling.
22.214.171.124 - 12th September 2014
- Fix error with five wickets for a bowler being commented on for a run out.
- Only rest two seamers for the new ball.
- Fix match engine error with catch to missing close fielder.
126.96.36.199 - 3rd September 2014
- Fix filtering on team statistics pages.
- Add link back to match page from innings page menu.
- Fix error displaying match when tactics were set for a challenge or friendly broker request.
188.8.131.52 - 29th August 2014
- Add match finder member feature.
- LBW appeals now count as a chance when considering whether to extend a bowler's spell.
- When reapplying for a league set matches to start at your current start time.
- List previous draft picks for your team.
- Fix going back to the first page in team statistics.
- Prevent players being listed for negative amounts.
184.108.40.206 - 16th August 2014
- Fix error with adding team to starter league causing match engine to try to process old matches.
- Fix U21 league awards not being awarded to 21 year olds.
- Only include completed overs in innings highlights.
220.127.116.11 - 31st July 2014
- Fix error displaying forum search results.
- Fix error with starter league records appearing in all time league records.
- Tactics for specific opposing players now allow bigger modifications to aggression from +5 to -5.
- Add a few more details to the list of previous drafts.
18.104.22.168 - 28th July 2014
- Tidy page to invite users to a league.
- Fix blue border on page controls.
- Fix background on tactic sets page.
- Fix error applying tactic sets for matches.
22.214.171.124 - 26th July 2014
- Fix batting and bowling description tooltips on players from other teams.
- Base draft order on a more sophisticated reflection of the percentage of matches played.
- Fix bug with commentary not being available straight after a session break.
- Ensure that best replacement player, and replacement warning, is used for team selection pages until a new selection is made.
- Remove last logged in date and add last seen on date for users.
126.96.36.199 - 22nd July 2014
- Fix forgotten password requests.
- Add link to match scorecards from commentary.
- Add days matches start to league search.
188.8.131.52 - 22nd July 2014
- Fix typo in commentary not available message for matches.
- Fix error with some league specific tactics not being carried over to next run of a league.
- Fix error with incorrect replacement of retired or transferred players in a team (was replacing with lowest skilled equivalent rather than the highest skilled).
184.108.40.206 - 21st July 2014
- Fix match page not showing result at the end of the match.
- Fix error on commentary for match that is being resolved.
- Require approval of commentary lines after edits to the text.
- Updated styling of user message form.
- Updated styling of search forms.
220.127.116.11 - 20th July 2014
- Add list of previous member features.
- Don't show bowling speed tooltips for retired players.
- Add link to facebook page from social media news items.
- Add like button for facebook.
- Correct instructions in user guide for changing from basic or advanced interface.
- Show 'today' as time difference for league application closing day.
- Add some caching in forums to improve performance.
- Don't show unnecessary scroll bars on sneak peak view for membership features.
18.104.22.168 - 19th July 2014
- Don't force log in for commentary pages.
- Fix incorrect caching of some match pages.
- Only remove friendly requests when a league application is accepted if they clash with league matches.
- Ensure banned/expired user cannot continue their current session.
- Fix cached version of head to head pages not being cleared after a match.
- Add friendly matches to team page.
- Add shot aggression to commentary templates in addition to batting aggression.
22.214.171.124 - 14th July 2014
- Add better caching for scorecards and commentary.
- Fix error setting times and matching existing requests in the friendly broker.
126.96.36.199 - 8th July 2014
- Fix problem with extra specific bowler slots.
- Add random ordered draft for mid-point of a season.
- Add bowling speed to bowling tooltip on squad and mini squad tables.
- Make mini-squad list in team selection bigger.
- Move filters on mini-squad to the title bar.
188.8.131.52 - 1st July 2014
- Fix problem with auctions being repeatedly processed.
184.108.40.206 - 30th June 2014
- Ensure that new starter leagues are given correct division numbers.
- Fix U21 MVP for old leagues.
- Ensure that standard tactics don't override competition type tactics.
220.127.116.11 - 19th June 2014
- Show league structure link for starter leagues with multiple divisions.
- Fix problem with teams losing an extra 1 for each home one day match.
- Format money amounts better in finances.
- Format money amounts better in player transfers and transfer market.
18.104.22.168 - 17th June 2014
- Fix problems adding team to a starter league whilst a round of matches is underway.
- Ensure that match resolution for extra starter leagues doesn't interfere with standard match resolution.
- Fix missing highlighting of player position on field setting page.
1.0.3 - 13th June 2014
- Allow new users to sign up for leagues as part of the registration process.
- Add starter leagues just for new users.
- Add option to select all messages for deletion.
- Allow individual messages to be deleted from the list.
- Make bowled, LBW and close catches slightly more likely from poor defensive shots.
- Lower the threshold for identifying non-specialist batsmen in a match.
- Attach over-end panels to the correct over for historic commentary.
- Add twitter follow button in footer.
- Reformat register page.
- Show old name in list of ground name changes.
- Allow members to rename their team.
- Show most recently added member features first on the list of current features.
22.214.171.124 - 10th June 2014
- Fix dismissal breakdowns for players.
- Prevent batting dismissal and bowling summaries scrolling on player statistics pages.
- Prevent recent overs scorebook summary spilling off the page on a small screen.
- Don't show captain or wicket keeper designations in lists of debut players for a match.
- Update the wording on the bowler average tactic to indicate it is the average for the current innings only.
126.96.36.199 - 8th June 2014
- Fix description in league invitation message.
- Allow bowling quality and aggression in wides commentary.
- Fix records pages not being updated when a record is broken.
188.8.131.52 - 28th May 2014
- Fix innings commentary links.
184.108.40.206 - 27th May 2014
- Fix error searching for teams to invite to play in a league.
- Add link to league invitations for a team.
220.127.116.11 - 27th May 2014
- Reduce size of text in lists in replies to post and messages.
- Allow bots in a friendly request by default.
- Don't allow league applications without a start time for leagues that don't have a fixed start time.
- Show a specific player tactic slot correctly when the player was not selected for the match.
- Add page about membership to the user guide.
- Fix error showing applicants to an official league.
18.104.22.168 - 17th May 2014
- Fix error withdrawing a league application.
22.214.171.124 - 15th May 2014
- Fix error deleting a draft league.
- Fix error deleting a commentary submission.
- Fix error withdrawing or rejecting challenge.
- Reduce size of quoted text in replies to messages.
- Remove skills history link on page for other teams' players.
- Add note about follow on margin to user guide.
126.96.36.199 - 12th May 2014
- Fix incorrect display of latest_score for matches that have finished.
- Fix page not found trying to clear team or tactics.
- Add note to aggression selectors about what numbers mean.
188.8.131.52 - 11th May 2014
- Fix problem with page not found whilst registering a new team.
- Reduce size of quoted text in forums.
- Fix more html escaping errors in forum topics, leagues and player statistics.
184.108.40.206 - 9th May 2014
- Don't show link to next run of a league if it hasn't finished being prepared.
- Fix incorrect day highlighting in four day weather display.
- Fix html escaping errors in end of over, end of session, message title and league search filters.
- Fix error allocating nightwatchman.
- Fix shot descriptions not being capitalised at start of line.
- Fix innings not being shown as declared closed when the declaration happens during a session break.
- Fix incorrect labelling of teams in a league position graph with partially completed round.
220.127.116.11 - 8th May 2014
- Ensure memberships purchases for other users show in the list of purchasers for the purchasers.
1.0.2 - 8th May 2014
- Add option to purchase membership.
- Add graph of league positions over time (members only).
- Add graph for player skills changes over time (members only).
- Fix styling on terms and conditions and privacy pages.
- Indicate the current session for weather conditions.
- Show each day's weather as a separate tab for four day matches.
- Add team/latest_score/ID.txt URL.
- Make player name drop-down wider.
18.104.22.168 - 10th April 2014
- Fix duplication of player statistics entries in some leagues.
- Fix decimal representation of overs in league current matches.
22.214.171.124 - 5th April 2014
- Fix typo in batting pitch description.
- Ensure friendly broker start time gets set when matching a potential friendly.
126.96.36.199 - 2nd April 2014
- Fix next match for leagues.
188.8.131.52 - 1st April 2014
- Add page titles for tactic sets.
- Add note about in match training to user guide.
- Add note about system teams filling official and feeder leagues.
- Add link to next matches for team's leagues.
- Add note to user's league page if they cannot currently commission a new league.
- Only generate training reports for active teams.
- Randomly differentiate between teams with equal points, wins, ties, draws and NRR.
- Fix width of forum posts display for smaller screens.
- Fix tooltips on tactics pages.
- Fix tooltips on friendly broker form.
- Fix tooltips on challenge team page.
- Add U21 MVP player awards for leagues.
- Fix display of player awards.
- Fix styling on old release notes page.
- Add release date to release notes.
- Fix not being able to apply to a league that has a fixed start time.
- Fix missing error when posting in a locked topic.
- Don't allow replies or edits in a locked topic.
- Improve efficiency of player fitness processing.
- Improve efficiency of last match lookup for teams.
- Fix not being able to drag from mini squad in team selection after resorting.
- Fix styling on error pages.
- Fix recent overs commentary links reloading page.
- Ensure missed close catches get covered.
- Stretch the difference between top and bottom players in the draft.
- Add automatic end of season processing.
- Don't delete any commentary at the end of a season (trial).
- Increase size of news titles.
- Automatically refresh match pages for matches that will start in the next hour.
- Fix nightwatchman options when a player has been sold or retired.
- Improve wording on message when you successfully make an application to a league.
- Fix column alignment on favourite teams page.
- Improve performance of random name generation.
- Ensure left menu doesn't shrink too small for text.
- Use smallest height advert on very small screens.
- Fix records menu item for other teams.
- Replace invalid players in a team with the best possible replacement by role.
- Add message to team selection page when a player has been replaced.
- Fix long player names obscuring their performance on match summary page.
- Fix incorrect direction of player attribute increase/decrease arrow.
- Add left menus for release notes and resources pages.
- Another tweak to player skill lozenges.
- Some brightening of colour.
- Fix ordering on find leagues page.
- Fix anchor destinations being displayed as links.
- Ensure left menu is for your team for away matches.
- Show pick XI and tactics links from match teams page.
- Add current matches to league left menu.
- Add skill and age lozenges to transfer market.
- Fix to sections that bled out of layout in mobile / small screens.
- Add arrows to indicate changes in player attributes during the past week.
- Move tooltip for new messages to below the header bar.
- Ensure tooltips display correctly regardless of where they appear on the page.
- Fix tooltips for table headings.
- Add link to send message to managers in favourite teams.
- Add player's original club to player's transfers if they were a founding member and therefore not drafted.
- New icons for sticky and locked forums and topics.
- Tidy up draft request page.
- Fix pagination on league and team statistics pages.
- Fix missing played, won, drawn, tied, lost counts from head to head records.
- Tidy table display of won, drawn, tied, lost counts for head to heads and team competition summaries.
- Ensure tooltips are setup correctly for pick team mini squad.
- Fix rankings positions on second and subsequent pages.
- Add comment if a team isn't playing in any leagues on their leagues page.
- Fix login page for smaller screens.
- Load game time and last match directly rather than in a separate request.
- Change styling of player attributes.
- Fix tooltip on player bowling speed.
- Fix squad download as CSV.
- Add extra link to CSV squad download at top of squad table.
- Fix links to players wrapping after initials.
- Further ensure description part of commentary has a fixed width.
- Fix code appearing in bid box for player.
- Fix drag and drop mouse cursor change on pick eleven page.
- Fix tooltips on table headings.
- Fix background on release notes.
- Tweak transfer market menus.
- Fix tooltips on team page.
- When picking a team or tactics for a match show the match left menu.
- Fix register form for new styling nuances.
- Fix tactics form bottom submit widget bleeding out of panel.
- Fix player specific tactics controls on tactics page.
- Ensure description part of commentary has a fixed width.
- Don't allow player names to break on a space in match display.
- Don't display innings note for first class innings that ends in the bonus points limit over.
- Ensure one day matches in progress are displayed correctly in fixture list.
- Fix nbsp error in RRR.
- Don't show checkbox to add matches to favourites when not logged in.
- Show overs for current matches for one day leagues.
- Prevent a transferred player who is still playing a match for his old club from being selected for his new club until the match finishes.
- Add note to message to successful bidder in an auction if the player is still playing in a match.
- Page title for friendly broker.
- Bowling aggression affects the chance of bowling a wide.
- End a part time bowler's spell if there is a wicket (unless they took the wicket and bowlers extend their spells when they take a wicket).
- Remove limits on batting and bowling skill whilst preserving the 100 maximum for both skills.
- Add CC Asia official leagues.
- Add flick as a shot description.
- Fix missing lofted shot description for middle aggressions to fine leg and deep backward square leg.
- Allow searching for teams to include or exclude system managed teams.
- Give more detail for invalid use of forgotten password.
- Fix back to top link for list of user's posts.
- Ball swings slightly less in cold temperatures.
- Change U19 to U21 for MVP.
- Fix error with covering fielder for missed catches generating the description for the shot.
- Send emails asynchronously to avoid page delays.
- Fix error allowing challenges to be accepted with matches too close together.
- Fix error with competition summary for team when not logged in.
- Ensure catches on the boundary have sensible shot descriptions.
- Prevent signing up again with an already active email address.
- Fix error with records for competition for team when not logged in.
- Fix error with boundary catches being reported in the ring.
- Ensure boundary catch commentary gets used correctly.
- Fix registering with an email that was used for an expired account.
- Fix not being able to recommission a league with multiple divisions.
- Only show recommission option on first division of a multiple division league.
- Use last logged in time or last seen time to check whether a user is active or not.
- Slightly wider left menu.
- Support opening a new tab from mini squad ordering links.
- Add page title for field setting page.
- Show large adverts on all pages.
- Fix one day season ratings to be for just the current season.
- Fix use of close catcher drop commentary for drops by the bowler.
- Order players by bowling speed when ordering by bowling.
- Fix error with sixes hit over third man.
- Fix fitness gain for not out batsmen at the end of a session.
- Show competition for matches in man of the match list.
- Send a message to managers when a player transfer is reversed.
- Add link to next league for all league divisions.
- Fix sorting of selected team in mini squad list.
- Prevent man of the match awards showing for unfinished matches.
- Fix setting pitch for leagues/competitions back to default.
- Fix shot being incorrect for the location of the fielder.
- Fix error deleting messages.
- Ensure that teams, users and grounds cannot be created with leading or trailing spaces in their names.
- Fix error processing match with players with exact same name and initials.
- When viewing selected players in mini squad view the currently selected players.
- Fix bowling speed being reduced below the minimum values for seamers and spinners.
- Fix field setting positions for deep cover, deep mid wicket, long on and long off.
- Bonus for batsman being 'in' is now dependent on the player's skill.
- Fix caught and bowled chances.
- More fitness loss for batting.
- No fitness loss for non-striker when striker hits a boundary.
- Slight reduction in scoring rates for first class.
- Fix copying of an eleven from a previous match to not copy debut information.
- Exclude expired teams from ratings.
- Allow multiple favourites to be removed.
- Fix bug preventing challenges a week in advance for an earlier time in the day.
- Better shots are harder for fielders to stop.
- Allow squad table to be downloaded as CSV.
- Show a message when there is no longer commentary available for a match or innings.
- Further increase likelihood of a player on the winning team being the man of the match.
- Improve rating history graphs.
- Fix draws being recorded as ties in two innings matches.
- Fix creating a rerun of a league.
- Fix friendly broker when there are a potential matches.
- Fix incorrect link to all commentary from a recently completed innings' commentary.
- Fix error in commentary lines that include a fielding position for a run out.
- Fix hover on fielding positions page for showing positions on the field.
- Ensure later changes in fielding skill don't change fielding positions from a match
- Send a message to a user whose team has not been automatically applied to a league.
- Weather can change more at the end of a day.
- Weather can change more when it is windy.
- Ensure match isn't added to favourites twice when both teams are favourites.
- Don't allow a forgotten password request for an account that has expired.
- Fix 'captain chooses' typo in tactics.
- Tiredness affects fielding.
- Show players who are playing their first ever match or their first match for a new club on the match page.
- Ensure match doesn't get cached as "in progress"
- Add page title for preview post page.
- Allow re-registering with an email that was used for an account that has expired.
- Add a list of matches for which a player has been the man of the match.
- Make winning the match have more of an effect on man of the match awards.
- Automatically apply active teams in feeder leagues at the end of the feeder league.
- Fix problem creating one day leagues.
- Fix html glitch on pick team page for one day matches.
- Add fix for error that intermittently causes player training to fail.
- Fix picking team for a challenge.
- Add different amount of points for ties in two innings league matches.
- Match engine tweaks:
- Increase effect of wear and cracking pitches.
- Reduce the chance of poorer batsmen playing good shots.
- Reduce the chance of poorer bowlers bowling good balls.
- Reduce the chance of wickets from very attacking shots to poor deliveries.
- Fix percentages of team wins, draws, ties and losses.
- Fix sorting on team statistics pages for first page.
- Fix paging with team statistics.
- Show percentages of team wins, draws, ties and losses to one decimal place.
- Ensure that players fitnesses are shown as n/a whilst they are involved in a match.
- Make the cursor on players in the mini squad show that they can be dragged.
- Add an option to view only the selected players in the mini squad list.
- Allow all topics in a forum to be marked as read.
- Ensure that the page title is correct for commentary on a match that has finished.
- Ensure that tactics are marked as set when only conditional tactics are changed.
- Allow grounds to be renamed.
- Fix tooltips on match commentary for current spell and overs until next session break.
- Fix tactics, header and friendlies tooltips.
- Fix problem search on transfer market from some mobile browsers.
- Fix link in registration email.
- Fix incorrect display of last team for a retired player.
- Don't add retired players to the transfer market when adding players from old teams.
- Show latest five edits to posts rather than first five.
- Fix error with friendly matches caused by selecting team or picking tactics for a challenge or friendly request.
- Make sure that players selected for a forthcoming match don't train.
- Prevent players selected for default teams from training if they would be picked for an upcoming match.
- Fix setting training options for all players.
- Fix current matches link for leagues.
- Fix wording on training report when multiple skills change.
- Fix administrator options being shown on player and team transfers pages.
- Fix incorrect menu being shown for release notes, terms and privacy pages.
- Ensure old friendly requests and challenges for the same day are removed.
- Fix problem using tweets in the news summary.
- Make training report processing more efficient.
- Fix email formatting.
- Fix forgotten password form.
- Fix formatting on filtering statistics for a league and a team.
- Fix formatting on player transfers page.
- Fix formatting of current partnership on match scorecard page for match in progress.
- Fix problem generating player names containing an accented character.
- Fix problem editing forum posts.
- Fix problem with not being able to apply to leagues.
- Fix problem processing leagues.
- Fix matches not being finished properly due to morale errors.
- Fix problem with incorrect display of player for sale.
- Fix problem with display of transfer market errors.
- Fix incorrect display on match in progress.
- Fix closed sections of a page not being able to be opened.
- Fix incorrect innings highlights display.
- Fix links in user messages generated by the system.
- Fix clicking on a potential match in the friendly broker.
- Fix player strengths not opening on squad lists.
- Fix problem with incorrect head to head links for matches.
- Fix caching issue with transfers for a player, team and list of all transfers.
- Add tooltips that can be viewed on touch screen devices.
- Fix problem with displaying ratings graphs.
- Fix problem setting and display tactics.
- Fix problem sticking and locking forum posts.
- Speed up display of player statistics.
- Fix error clearing cache after matches have finished.
- Fix training report generation.
- Fix error when a boundary catch is taken from a no ball.
- Show retired players in search results.
- Show retired players in team statistics.
- Fix error checking challenge hasn't expired.
- Don't delete old users.
- Don't show squad filters on the mini squad when updating a team during a match.
- Adjust the likelihood of runs depending on the relative qualities of the delivery and the shot.
- Add season number for team league results.
- Add season number to details for finished leagues.
- Add season number to tooltips for dates.
- Fix bug with current matches for leagues when matches start at midnight during BST.
- Cache player and team transfers pages.
- Remove ShareThis widget.
- Fix problem with players who don't belong to a team causing error on drafts page.
- Readjust fix for reducing likelihood of a wicket from a bad ball.
- Add page titles for more forums pages.
- Fix font size for session times on match page.
- More space for delete messages button.
- Ask for confirmation when deleting messages.
- Fix formatting problem with messages and posts that contain two adjacent full stops.
- Wicket keepers' batting and all rounder skills are slightly lower when drafted.
- Remove the possibility of sixes being scored with low batting aggression.
- Reduce likelihood of a wicket from a bad ball.
- Speed up viewing all posts for a user.
- Send a user a message when their team is added to a league after a processing error.
- Fix error with leagues completing too early.
- Show latest centurions first on grounds batting honours boards.
- Pitches will wear and crack less when they still have grass on them.
- Pitches and bounce truer may get faster in sunny conditions.
- One day matches have different pitch preparations to four day matches.
- Add tactical option for the number of runs a partnership have put on.
- Add tactical option for RRR minus RR.
- Use RRR tactical option in four day games.
- Fix leagues being closed down whilst last round of matches are in progress.
- Fix league applications not preventing a one day friendly on the start day of the league.
- Fix league applications failing when a match clashes with the day before the league start.
- Limit the number of forum post edits that are displayed.
- Fix training.
- Fix ordering on grounds batting honours boards.
- Fix intermittent problem with players losing too much fitness overnight.
- Prevent challenges being accepted when they have expired.
- League applications prevent clashing friendlies from being created.
- Fix hiding of transferred players in team bowling statistics.
- Make new wicket keepers slightly less likely to be outstanding batsmen.
- Make bowlers slightly more likely to bowl if they haven't bowled much in the innings.
- Fix all commentary link at bottom of in-progress match commentary.
- Show correct commentary icon for a run out off a no-ball.
- Fix batsmen not taking a run when a boundary catch is taken from a no-ball.
- Allow team league results and league applications to be filtered by competition type.
- Send a message when a player is transfer listed but not sold.
- Allow players who are no longer with a team to be excluded from team statistics.
- Retain hide retired and hide transferred filters when ordering team statistics by clicking on various columns.
- Add an all commentary link at the bottom of the latest commentary pages.
- Don't use best batsmen as openers in an automatically selected team.
- Make all-rounders less likely to be outstanding at batting and bowling.
- Show leagues accepting entries with those starting soonest, first.
- Fix error searching for players.
- Show empty MVP lists correctly.
- Fix error processing official leagues that have no valid applicants.
- Fix bug with one day records not updating correctly for a low team score using the full allocation of overs.
- Ensure players with no squad designation train when only match squad are excluded from training.
- Tidy up display of player awards.
- Add link to more player awards from the player page.
- Add icon for bowler taking five wickets in an innings in the commentary.
- Fix bug with player being left in default elevens after being transferred from a team.
- Add breakdown of player's dismissals.
- Styling on list of league results and league applications.
- Fix problem with team training before first league match even when whole team should not train before a match.
- Make sure it isn't possible for an inappropriate shot to go for six.
- Add message when player's squads are updated.
- Add a note about players retiring to the user guide.
- Fix gate receipts for one day matches.
- Add page title for team accounts page.
- Add page titles on transfer market pages.
- Add link to transfer market from find page.
- Fix link to user messages from favourite matches and teams pages.
- Ensure one day rating is used to process new league applicants in order for one day leagues.
- Make cracking pitches a little more effective for seam bowlers.
- Prevent league applications being accepted when a team is entered into two separate, clashing, competitions.
- Players will retire even if they have played matches during the season depending on what matches and how old they are.
- Tone down descriptions of wearing and cracking pitches.
- Fix bug checking for clashing matches for league applications during BST.
- Don't continue to age players after they have retired.
- Show player age when they retired.
- Show the season a player retired.
- Fix bug checking whether a player should train or not before a match.
- Don't train retired players.
- Make man of the match decisions more dependent on individual outstanding performances rather than an accumulation of average performances.
- Reduce chance of no-balls for slower bowlers.
- Fix issue with second and subsequent initials not be added to player's name for a match where names and first initials are the same.
- Fix error with head to heads pages where no matches have been played.
- Show all previous matches between two teams from head to head records.
- Show played, won, drawn, tied and lost counts for teams in competitions.
- Show played, won, drawn, tied and lost counts for teams in head to head records.
- Ensure users that have not confirmed sign up are not included in a draft.
- Fix problem with strike protection not being used for a catch on the boundary where batsmen can cross.
- Ensure default ground pitch preparation is used when no other pitch preparations have been set.
- Fix problem accessing your team defaults.
- Add sharing widget to pages that can be shared without logging in.
- Add page about match weather and pitch conditions to the user guide.
- Fix best match bowling records for first class leagues.
- Show latest messages first by default when viewing your messages.
- Show competition for ground matches list.
- Ensure dates are presented correctly in rating graphs.
- Remove teams for people who sign up but never confirm sign up.
- League commissioner can now moderate league forum.
- Remove blank items from left menu for one day matches.
- Speed up working out partnership records.
- Allow pitches to be prepared for specific leagues, competitions and competition types.
- Fix some incorrect all time league records.
- Fix setting default pitch to variable.
- Fix searching for leagues for a particular competition.
- Don't force a log in to view head to head records.
- Show menu for login and register pages.
- Ensure specific league tactical settings get carried over to the next run of the league.
- Use correct ratings for competition type when matching requests in the friendly broker.
- Allow default teams and tactics to be removed for different competitions.
- Allow chosen team and tactics to be unselected for friendly requests and challenges.
- Remove records that are for any competition as having one day and first class records together doesn't make sense.
- Lowest score records for one day matches now include innings that were not all out but last the full amount of overs.
- Fix striker and non-striker references in commentary for the toss and for the start of a session.
- Fix links between batting and bowling statistics for leagues.
- Fix issue of using default system bowling tactics for batting if no tactics are selected.
- Add head to head records between teams.
- Fix incorrect innings page title for completed innings.
- Fix getting of incorrect default team for league matches.
- Use '+' for wides in commentary summary.
- Fix selecting a previous team for a match.
- Fix bug setting bowling tactics where changes were being ignored.
- Fix problem comparing a player when they are involved in a match.
- Fix issue viewing your own players during a match.
- Facilitate default elevens for different competitions, competition types, leagues and friendlies.
- Show more than one league for a team as a list.
- Ensure that good fielding on the boundary cannot prevent runs altogether and still allows a single.
- Ensure that players rest before a match if they have been instructed to.
- Fix problem with displaying RRR in last innings one over out.
- Fix season labelling problem on player statistics page.
- Batsman strike rate and bowler economy rate now play a part in MVP points and man of the match decisions.
- Fix player statistics problem caused by one day league statistics being included on top of season statistics.
- Fix problem with no run being taken to a boundary fielder.
- Don't show overs remaining for end of last over of limited overs innings in commentary.
- Players recover fitness slower each day.
- Players don't lose quite as much fitness from training.
- Add more details to the error page that indicates the servers are not responding.
- Ensure that some shots can't be used to describe a six.
- Remove 'run' as a shot description.
- Don't select a competition by default when commissioning a league.
- Fix sorting when finding leagues.
- Improved styling when finding leagues.
- Don't allow partnerships of zero in records.
- Reset and recalculate season ratings.
- Show one day matches correctly in league current matches page.
- Update timings information in user guide.
- Fix problem with fielding restrictions applying in the 16th over of an innings.
- Bowlers recover fitness a little quicker especially during session breaks.
- Ensure league matches are created correctly on days when the clocks go forward.
- Add powerplay restrictions for first 15 overs of 50 over matches.
- Don't select a competition by default when displaying friendly broker or team challenge.
- Add specific field settings for one day matches.
- Fix problem with friendly broker potential match not being selected correctly using the green tick.
- Fix problem with extra leagues being created for official leagues.
- Fix problem with teams being promoted two divisions.
- Add official one day leagues.
- Add help links on tactics pages.
- Fix error in score summary when the man of the match is announced.
- Change styling of page selection controls.
- Change mouse cursor over batting order numbers to indicate that they are draggable.
- Adjust the scoring rates for one day matches.
- Ensure commentary jumps to end of over summaries correctly from recent ball summary links.
- Don't allow friendly requests for system managed teams for 'Today'.
- Show a confirmation message when user messages are deleted.
- Increase the effect of the weather on the batsmen's loss of fitness.
- Add @cricket_champ tweets as news items.
- Don't show link to league fixtures when they have not yet been generated.
- Slight tweak to tailenders effectiveness.
- Slight tweak to bowler effectiveness.
- Hide links to send messages and to add favourites from visitors who are not logged in.
- Hide league forum summaries from visitors who are not logged in.
- Add menus to the user guide.
- Prevent error when cancelling a friendly request is no longer present.
- Add option to filter leagues by competition.
- Highlight fielding player and position on pitch when you hover over them.
- Add the number of times a player has taken four wickets in an innings to their statistics.
- Add details of what to do if registration fails to the registration pages.
- Add message when user has not posted on forums.
- Allow friendlies to be arrange for the same day.
- Reduce the mandatory rest period between matches to 4 hours.
- Fix sorting of challenges.
- Allow system managed teams to accept challenges.
- Allow striker and non striker to be part of commentary for the start of a session.
- Fix incorrect bonus point over limit.
- Ensure that an innings note is added for both teams' first innings for the score when the bonus point limit is reached.
- Fix problem with one day matches finishing too early by jumping to end of commentary.
- Add filters to the fixtures pages to show only games of certain competition types.
- Fix problems sending out email upon registration.
- Add some page titles.
- Fix linking to matches from all favourite matches page.
- Add some help links.
- Fix message for unsuccessful league application staying on the page.
- Fix problem with one day matches stalling after a short first innings.
- Fix problem with non-bowlers bowling in limited over matches.
- Make more of the tokens available in more commentary results.
- Don't create feeder league forums with a division number in the name for one division feeders.
- Add tooltip note for n/a global rankings.
- Add some help links.
- Fix problem with match engine stalling on an invalid match.
- Prevent clashing fixtures being created.
- Fix net run rates for one day leagues.
- Add some page titles.
- Hide message to make tactics advanced or basic where inappropriate.
- Allow bowling choice to be made on a rotation basis.
- Add net run rates for one day leagues.
- Add season to player awards lists.
- Fix error caused by going to team defaults page before logging in.
- Don't add commentary for a lunch break in a limited overs match.
- Add better shot descriptions for catches in close and at slip.
- Add tooltip of players bowling speed on player page for the team owner.
- Show competition type on challenges.
- Show competition type on league applications.
- Add page about favourites to the user guide.
- Add warning on team selection about incomplete bowling orders.
- Don't show favourite link for matches that have finished.
- Allow league applications to be withdrawn from the league applications page.
- Prevent all match commentary being revealed during the match.
- Ensure draft requests are processed correctly for teams that have had a period of inactivity.
- Fix RRR for limited overs matches.
- Split limited overs first and second innings commentary correctly when first innings has finished early.
- Cap weekly changes in morale.
- Add tooltip for run rate on end of over commentary.
- Fix RRR for limited overs matches.
- Fix league bowling statistics for one day leagues.
- Show old users in forums correctly.
- Show ties and not draws for limited overs leagues.
- Fix career team statistics strike rates.
- Remove old teams with no user from rankings lists.
- Fix problem setting default eleven tactics.
- Add more styling on error pages.
- Fix setting of default set of tactics for different competitions.
- Update message on nightwatchman settings.
- Fix problem with favourite matches not being set up correctly for favourite teams.
- Ensure correct tactic sets are displayed to be chosen depending on the match type.
- Show forums for all leagues a team is playing in on the main forums page.
- Reduce in-game training effect of one day matches.
- Fix error with specific bowler tactics not working.
- Fix problem with setting team default tactics from match tactics.
- Fix ordering of per team statistics for players.
- Added page title for player statistics page.
- Fix best bowling figures and ten wicket haul counts for each players 'by team' statistics.
- Fix one day global ratings.
- Remove best bowling figures and ten wicket haul counts from statistics for limited overs competitions.
- Fix problem with default eleven not being set from team selection page.
- Ensure friendly one day matches can be created between first class league matches.
- Fix 'back to top' link for second and subsequent pages of topic for forums.
- Remove designated batsman tactics for limited overs matches.
- Fix pluralization in message showing which leagues a team is playing in.
- Show required run rate and runs required to win in second innings of a limited overs match.
- Fix challenging other teams for a limited overs match.
- Fix league processing for multiple leagues.
- Ensure one day match commentary is display at correct rate in second innings.
- Fix rankings link to show page for current team.
- Fix display of overs remaining in commentary for limited overs matches.
- Fix issue with using a previous XI not resetting bowling.
- Fix error displaying link to send message to expired users.
- Fix error with declarations during a session break.
- Fix forum pages with contributions from users who have been deleted.
- Fix match statistics processing for limited overs matches.
- Fix double display of players in team and league statistics.
- Fix issue with some player statistics pages.
- Fix issue viewing applicants for a league.
- Add friendly one day matches.
- Link back to top of page from each forum post.
- Apply feeder league applicants correctly at start of new league.
- Remember whether batting and bowling strengths are expanded or not.
- Add searching in individual forums.
- Poor batsmen have greater chance of scoring runs but offer more chances of dismissal as a result.
- Make all forums accessible to all users.
- Allow a bigger range of modifiers to individual players batting and bowling aggressions.
- Allow start times for matches in leagues to be updated.
- Add statistics page for each player showing detailed per team and per season statistics.
- Don't send two system messages when a league application is refused and the league is cancelled.
- Make replies to forum posts and user messages easier to format.
- Don't allow external images in forum posts or user messages.
- Don't show feeder league partnerships in all time league records.
- Allow multiple players to be assigned to a squad.
- Allow not training before a match to be set to the squad for that match only.
- Remove users who haven't logged in for a year.
- Allow retired players to be hidden in team statistics.
- Don't show message about dragging and dropping players from the mini squad when a match is in progress.
- Ensure that draft request settings are carried over to the next draft for active users.
- Show how many bids have been made on a player for sale (to the vendor only).
- Add favourite teams.
- Fix second innings declarations when opponent is being set a specific score to win.
- Add links between batting and bowling honours boards for grounds.
- Add links to batting and bowling statistics for league menus.
- Add innings and session breaks to recent overs commentary.
- Add recent overs commentary.
- Add option to show all forum posts by a user.
- Add widget to select options in the friendly broker matching an existing potential friendly.
- Fix all time partnership records for leagues.
- Fix mixed up league highest and lowest team score records.
- Ensure duplicate league entries are not possible.
- Display player fitness during breaks in play at the level it will be when play restarts.
- Fix ordering on favourites page.
- Last post button goes to last unread post.
- Ensure a team cannot be picked without a wicket keeper and captain.
- Automatically refresh the favourites page.
- Fix formatting on favourites page with mixture of matches in progress and not started.
- Show favourites in date order.
- Fix problem landing on team page before logging in.
- Fix error viewing squad when not logged in.
- Players don't lose morale for not playing matches when they have played within the last two weeks.
- Add sales tax of 5 percent to player transfers.
- Add view of favourite matches.
- Fix bowler average tactic check when the bowler has taken wickets for no runs.
- Fix bonus points display in innings events.
- Show if team are following on in league current matches summary.
- Show division number in player awards.
- Add link to player in message about retirement.
- Show players for sale in the main squad table.
- Added some missing page titles.
- Ensure declaration happens on required run rate when the rate is required exactly.
- Reduce chances of six at medium batting aggression levels.
- Better caching of records pages.
- Fix nightwatchman not coming in for correct batsman.
- Fix linking to previous and next leagues on league pages.
- Styling on transfers pages.
- Add note about player transfers to timings page of user guide.
- Ensure that all time league records are not cached even though they have been broken.
- Don't indicate that retired players have retired.
- Fix lack of wicket keeping improvement for matches.
- Link to players in team when modifying team selection for a match in progress and show their batting and bowling as a tooltip.
- Add match start time to information in lists of leagues.
- Reduce clear time required between matches to avoid clashes to 12 hours.
- Fix link to global rankings from 30th/60th etc ranked teams.
- Fix wording in registration confirmation email.
- Add link to squad from training pages.
- Fix problem with friendly matches being created a week later than they should be.
- Ensure feeder league records aren't included in main league's all time records.
- Don't show player fitness on the comparison page when the player is involved in a match.
- Don't automatically reject other league entries when a league entry is accepted as the leagues may not clash.
- Fix commentary error for no run to a boundary fielder.
- Don't boost players fitness prior to the first session of a match.
- Don't show training or squad refinement options for retired players.
- Add link to latest viewed commentary.
- Add option to compare players in squad view and transfer market.
- Add information about players squad designation to the user guide.
- Add U19 MVP category.
- Disable dragging and dropping from squad list when selecting a team for Internet Explorer.
- Don't allow system teams to be challenged.
- Ensure squad selection is kept when the squad or mini squad page is sorted.
- Ensure pitch preparations are changed when ground default is changed for matches than have not had their pitch specifically prepared.
- Title on league current matches page added.
- Allow slightly more effect of bowling facets when the conditions benefit them.
- Don't allow system error when an attempt is made to pick a team for a match that has finished.
- Add 1st or 2nd XI squad designations.
- Always ensure there is a bot available for a friendly.
- Fix commentary error with non-striker being reported as out and striker being out.
- Fix incorrect shots being used for fielding positions in commentary.
- Indicate the running number of the league.
- Add awards for players.
- Fix fitness display for players involved in a match.
- Show partial overs in the end of over summary at the end of an innings where appropriate.
- Add posting user and time in forum search results.
- Ensure shot description is correct when the batsman misses the ball.
- Improve response times for records pages.
- Allow indication of priority when drafting players.
- Ensure field is brought in when one run is required to win.
- Add searching to forums.
- Only bring field in to prevent a single when the scores are level in the second innings.
- Fix all time league records.
- Fix problem with declaration run rate being calculated incorrectly during an interval.
- Fix problem with league current matches showing previous weeks.
- Add innings note of score when the bonus point cut off is.
- Fix problem with league current matches for leagues where matches start around midnight.
- Add page for all transfers.
- Add current spell figures to commentary as a tooltip on bowling figures.
- Automatically refresh league current matches page.
- Fix problem setting tactics when a member of your default XI has left your club.
- Add tooltip on overs remaining in commentary to show overs remaining until the next interval.
- Add admin tools to better handle teams from the same location transferring players.
- Add records of bowler spells to the scorecards.
- Don't disable buttons you may return to and want to click again.
- Add number of innings in the league current matches summary page.
- Bonus points are only awarded for scoring runs or taking wickets within a certain amount of overs.
- Show bonus points scored on match pages and scorecard.
- Add unread icons for sticky and locked topics.
- Fix overly keen caching on commentary pages.
- Reduce effect of bowling aggression on likelihood of a chance.
- Link to forum from icon in forum home page.
- Fix match engine error when a wide causes a successful run chase.
- Fix error viewing match conditions.
- Fix error going straight to team page when first visiting site.
- Allow people that are not logged in to view various pages.
- Allow seamers in an XI with only 3 seamers to swap ends when the ball is new.
- All time records for a league.
- Slightly easier to score runs with a new ball.
- Slightly easier to score runs from fastest bowling.
- Fix league current matches for first innings scores.
- Fix ordering on mini squad on team selection page.
- Don't show exact run rate when it is over 36.
- Show notices at the top of tactics pages more clearly.
- Add option to find current matches.
- Add summary page for league's current matches.
- Add innings highlights commentary.
- Separate out bowling speed training from bowling training.
- Make it slightly harder to improve a skill when a player is already very good at it.
- Make it slightly easier to improve a skill when a player is not very good at it.
- Ensure nightwatchman comes in in the correct over.
- Add option to enforce the follow on to the basic tactics.
- Format message replies more neatly.
- Make it easier to bowl more accurately at slower speeds.
- Reduce reverse swing for slower seamers.
- Swap swing and reverse swing for slower seamers if reverse swing were higher.
- Ensure innings summary at the end of a session is correct when an innings finishes.
- Allow new ball to be delayed when just one bowler is bowling very well with the old ball.
- Slightly increase the effect of facets of batsman's skill when facing particular types of bowling.
- Ensure link to last unread post in a topic that has been read entirely goes to the last post of the last page.
- Ensure a team cannot enter two leagues.
- Add note about automatic processes running later during BST.
- Fix problem selecting team from two different tabs.
- Ensure team doesn't waste batting overs by declaring close to a session break.
- Only check the two current bowlers against the new ball bowlers before deciding whether to take it or not.
- Don't rest bowlers between spells for as long when the new ball is approaching.
- Show which post a post is in reply to in the forums.
- Add direct links for forums posts.
- Format post replies more neatly.
- Fix problem picking a team for your next match during your current match.
- Link to the last unread post in a topic from the topic icon.
- Don't allow bids of nothing on a player auction.
- Add section about challenges to the user guide.
- Don't automatically end part-time bowler spells after one over if they are bowling well.
- Ensure picking a player twice doesn't cause an application error.
- Fix league processing for next run of official leagues.
- Improve new ball bowler choice further.
- Show correct page for first session of innings commentary when a match has finished.
- Add a tactical option to not rest new ball bowlers when a certain number of wickets have already been taken in the innings.
- Improve new ball bowler choice.
- Page titles for training pages.
- Allow teams to challenge one another for friendlies.
- Add option to view all chances for an innings in commentary.
- Add global ranking to team page.
- Add show my team option to global rankings list.
- Don't add end of innings commentary for incomplete innings at the end of a match.
- Improve feedback messages when selecting, changing or replacing an XI for a match.
- Batsmen never protect others unless they have passed their own level of designated bat runs.
- Protected batsmen bat a little less effectively than they would normally do.
- Fix formatting on list of tokens for commentary submissions.
- Move tactical option to delay declarations so that batsmen can reach milestones to the declaration section of the tactics.
- Prevent screen from scrolling when opening and closing expandable sections of the page.
- Show full commentary for first session of innings or match when they are complete rather than a five over summary.
- Add tactical option for which ball of the over to keep or lose strike for.
- Allow designated batsmen to farm strike but never refuse a single when on offer, just by turning twos and threes into ones and twos.
- Fix problem accessing team selection and tactics for the first time when a match has just started.
- Reduce impact of player training on matches that start at midnight.
- Formatting on ground honours page.
- Page titles for league pages.
- Fix incorrect number of overs lost between innings at the end of a session.
- Slightly increase likelihood of scoring some runs even when batting defensively.
- Clear players training settings when they are transferred.
- Mini squad on team selection page only shows players picked for a match in progress.
- Show the official league that a feeder is league for on the league details page.
- Show feeder leagues for an official league.
- Fix problem with bidding for a player.
- Add feeder leagues for the official leagues.
- Add user guide page for official and feeder leagues.
- Make fewer wicket keepers available in the draft.
- Fix 'tactics selected' message remaining after picking default tactics.
- Prevent double submission of forms.
- Don't force people to log in again if they go to the www.cricket-championship.com/.
- Add list of tokens that you can use in commentary submissions.
- Fix updating commentary submissions.
- Add styling for notices at top of page.
- Allow bids for players to be made directly from the player's page.
- Don't send a nightwatchman in on the last day of a match.
- Show who edited a forum post and when.
- Colder conditions make it slightly harder to spin the ball.
- Don't show message to log in each time the home page is visited.
- Allow commentary to be added.
- Add morale to squad pages.
- Fix login input box sizes.
- Only show all competitions statistics for players when they have played in matches in more than one competition.
- Fix problem viewing teams at the start of a match.
- Fix problem viewing all innings commentary for an innings that was still in progress.
- Improve pagination for all commentary for innings and matches.
- Add note about drag and drop on pick XI pages.
- Format lists correctly in forum posts.
- Add players to transfer market from inactive teams.
- Show most recent team transfers first in list of transfers.
- First text field has focus initially on find pages.
- Fix problem with match bowling statistics for players.
- Better caching of team, league and ground records.
- Ensure friendly matches have less effect on team ratings.
- Fix problem sorting transfer market searches when only age has been searched for.
- After editing a forum post, display the post that has been edited.
- Randomise order of fixtures for leagues to try and avoid as many repeated home or away fixtures.
- Increase effect of wearing and cracked pitches particulary as they become considerable worn/cracked.
- Fix problem setting default team when a match is in progress.
- Fix session by session commentary for matches in progress.
- Fix first rating on first page of team ratings.
- Don't show league division in acceptance message when league only has one division.
- Indicate at top of page when batting and/or bowling tactic sets have been used.
- Only rest bowlers for the new ball when the new ball is going to be taken during the current session.
- Add link to latest fixtures on league page.
- When showing all commentary for a match or innings show it session by session.
- Don't show infinite RRR for last over of match.
- Fix rating history for teams that have kept same rating.
- New team rating system.
- Fix problem ordering transfer market by price.
- Add link to current round of matches on league fixtures page.
- Ensure that shot descriptions are specific to a type of bowling where appropriate.
- Add sweep and reverse sweep to shot types.
- Fix problem setting tactics for match when no options are specified to extend a bowler's spell.
- Fix season ratings for teams.
- Keep track of who has reported forum posts.
- Fix problem with partnerships on wickets-only commentary for an innings.
- Fix problem searching for spinners in the transfer market.
- Fix problem searching for players for some results.
- Add option for bowler to continue a spell when they have bowled a maiden.
- Scroll expanding sections of pages into view when they are expanded.
- Link to draft when indicating a draft pick on a players transfers page.
- Add age of the player when transferred to the information about a transfer.
- Don't hide player for sale information in the contract section of the players page.
- Don't show option to sell a player when they cannot be sold.
- Fix players batting/bowling style not being displayed as tooltips on player links.
- Fix field settings not showing from commentary.
- Add ordering options to list of players for sale in transfer market.
- Don't allow players who are playing a match when tranferred to be picked for a match for their new team until their current match finishes.
- Don't allow teams to join a league as a replacement for a team dropping ot unless they have played a few matches.
- Show player's names uniquely during a match where possible by adding initials for players with the same surname.
- Fix problem with tactics being duplicated for a match from the default team tactics set.
- Fix mini squad ordering for batting and bowling on team selection page.
- Show batting and bowling strengths on the squad page and the mini squad in team selection.
- Show squad tables with alternately coloured rows.
- Fix problem with batsman milestones not being recorded when no boundaries were scored.
- Ensure players lose fitness appropriately when bowling and batting.
- Increase effect of players lacking fitness when bowling.
- Slightly increase chance of catches going to gully off seamers.
- Fix problem replacing team with a previous eleven before the team had been picked once.
- Fix duration on notice saying how long a league will last when applying.
- Add icon to leagues on league applications page for teams.
- Fix caps on spinners bowling speed.
- Show bowlers in ability order when squad page is sorted by bowling type.
- Show batsmen in ability order when squad page is sorted by batting type.
- Fix rating history page for teams who have only played one match.
- Make less effective training due to low morale more random.
- Newly drafted players now train more efficiently.
- Award prize money at the end of leagues.
- Don't show empty contract box on other teams' players' pages.
- Add graph of team's rating history.
- Show † for wicket keeper rather than +.
- Clear out match commentary older than two seasons at the start of a new season.
- Improve reduction of chance of sixes when batsmen are playing defensively.
- Move older release notes to a separate page.
- Add icon for official leagues.
- Prompt for confirmation when replacing current selection with an eleven from a previous match on the team selection page.
- Slight loss of batting ability when batsman is trying to manipulate the strike.
- Slight benefit for spinnings balls spinning away from the batsman. E.g. right-handed off spinner to a left handed batsman.
- Boost players morale at the start of a new season.
- Show all of a players changes in the training report on one line.
- Add date picker to choose league dates when commissioning a league.
- Show more details of a batsman's innings on a separate page.
- Don't show required run rate when scores are level.
- Ensure teams that do not reapply for a league (or who are inactive) are replaced with a similarly ranked new applicant.
- Don't allow inactive teams to join leagues.
- Add sell player option on player page.
- Transfer market link now goes straight to search for player page.
- Ensure earliest setter of records is shown first.
- Ensure individual batting and bowling records are for players who were playing for the team at the time of the record being set.
- Tidy fixtures page when a team is playing a match.
- Link to team from training report page.
- Update wording on training report page.
- Add five runs as an option in 'runs before batsman' setting for players in team selection.
- Add send message option to user when displaying a message from the user.
- Less chance of sixes when batsmen are playing less aggressively.
- Ensure invalid login message doesn't carry over to the welcome page after a successful login.
- Fix formatting glitch on team records for competition page.
- Avoid truncated commentary lines.
- Add forum for current league to the main forums page.
- Ensure friendlies are set up with system teams correctly.
- Fix batsman scores for not out partnerships on innings partnerships page.
- Fix links in training reports, messages and forum posts.
- Ensure a bowler isn't kept out of the attack too long for conceding a lot of runs off just a few overs.
- Use least restrictive friendly start times in friendly broker when no times are specified.
- Show session times for completed matches.
- Display partnerships in an innings with contributions from each batsman.
- Only show teams on the list of rated teams when they have played 5 matches.
- Show team ratings as provisional when they have played less than 5 matches.
- Increase the effect that groundsmen have when preparing pitches.
- Remove warning that league applications cannot be withdrawn.
- Add application closing date to league applications page.
- Ensure draws are recognised when the team still batting is the third innings and is still behind.
- Boost players morale when they transferred.
- Take bowler's rhythm into account when changing bowler.
- Link to team page from team name in squad pages.
- Don't allow players to retire if the team would be left with too few players.
- Less chance of catches in the outfield particularly when teams are batting defensively.
- Add player morale.
- Show latest transfers first for players and teams.
- Show division for the league a team is playing in.
- Show division for the league on match pages and league pages.
- Ensure player fitness is shown correctly in the mini squad view when picking a team.
- Add division number to message for being accepted to a league.
- Don't show division number (as one) when a league is accepting applications.
- Fix numbering on league applications page.
- Order teams by ranking on league applications page for official leagues.
- Correct text on league applications page.
- Fix formatting error in training reports.
- Don't allow current match to be chosen to replace XI on team selection page.
- Fix problem displaying all competition statistics for players.
- Fix problem with truncation of commentary lines.
- Fix issue with not including last partnership in a drawn game in the records.
- Add tooltip to indicate why a player's fitness is not available when they are playing in a match.
- Add option to show all records for a team regardless of competition.
- Show aggregated statistics for all competitions on player pages.
- Link to user you are sending a message to.
- Link to player in training reports.
- Link to buying team in message for a player being sold.
- Add option to swap to team-mates from a player's page
- Allow teams to vote to close a league.
- Add team lists for matches.
- Add official Cricket Championship leagues.
- Allow leagues to be recommissioned with extra divisions.
- Show players' batting and bowling strengths to their manager on player pages.
- Allow elevens from past matches to be set for forthcoming matches.
- Set dates for league applications closing and first match in the future when recommissioning an old league.
- Players playing in matches improve their abilities, especially younger players.
- Allow several type of player to be chosen as options in the draft.
- Fix topic icons for locked or sticky topics.
- Display medal next to first three teams in league.
- Tidy end of innings commentary.
- Add tactical option to react to batsman's strike rate.
- Make chance of byes more dependent on the quality of the bowling.
- Allow league applications to be withdrawn.
- Fix missing partnership commentary and icons.
- Fix ordering problem with league statistics.
- Show score as part of the wickets commentary for an innings.
- Show correct score for commentary pages whilst an innings or match is in progress.
- Update amount of fitness lost and recovered for players during matches.
- Fix problem where two over innings break didn't happen when an innings ended in the first over of a session.
- Add links in system generated user messages.
- Show message to confirm pitch preparation has been saved.
- Batsmen become 'designated' when they have scored more runs than the difference between their and their batting partners 'designated bat runs' levels.
- Fix difference in times shown on tooltip for dates.
- Reduce effect of overcast conditions on amount of swing for bowlers.
- Fix problem saving picked XI as default.
- Fix problem showing some records/stats pages.
- Notify unsuccessful bidders when a player auction finishes.
- Fix commentary showing batsmen reaching a milestone from extras.
- Add option to show pending league applications for a team.
- Fix problem requesting bowlers in the draft.
- Don't run more runs than required to win a match.
- Fix problem showing league fixtures when matches start between 0:00 and 1:00.
- Tweaks to match engine to make aggressive batting more risky.
- Batsmen lose more 'inness' during session breaks and overnight especially.
- Don't award MVP points for a batsman scoring a percentage of a low total.
- Fix bug where friendly requests were being matched regardless of the requested minimum and maximum team ratings.
- Various match engine tweaks:
- making batting a bit more defensive in general
- increasing benefit to batsmen on batting wickets
- making weather generally more sunny
- decrease benefit of fitness for less able batsmen
- increase effect of the weather and ball (both positively and negatively)
- Add tooltip text on match pages showing what kind of bowler/batsman the player is.
- Randomise league fixtures to try and avoid long runs of home or away matches.
- Fix page links on ground batting and bowling honours pages.
- Don't show times for matches played at grounds.
- Ensure milestone icons are shown and commented on when the milestone is reached from a dropped or missed catch.
- Update privacy statement to reflect Google Adsense cookie usage.
- Fix problem with updating tactics during a game when no tactics have been set.
- Fix paragraph spacing on front page news items.
- Show the league that a team is currently playing in on the team page.
- Show the position of the team in their league on the team page.
- Allow league statistics to be restricted to a specific team.
- Allow league statistics to be filtered to specific thresholds.
- Allow team statistics to be filtered to specific thresholds.
- Only show played matches for a ground.
- Fix problem with team rating dropping after a victory against a lower ranked team.
- Add link to discuss news items.
- Fix problem where teams would disappear from a completed league when they are accepted into a new league.
- Fix problem declaring second innings immediately when no options set.
- Tidy up find league options.
- Show minimum and maximum number of teams in league find results.
- Players regain a little fitness during break between innings.
- Go to last page of forum topic after posting.
- Fix link to last post in forums for topics with many pages.
- Fix a couple of commentary errors.
- Add matches list for grounds.
- Fix problem showing applicants for league with a fixed start time for matches.
- Fix problem applying to leagues with a fixed start time.
- Improve page titles for players and teams to make bookmarking easier.
- Add loss of ability for players at the end of a season.
- Added scorecard for entire match.
- Add caching of match pages.
- Add caching of user guide.
- Reduce the number of posts per page in the forums.
- Add link to last post from forum topics.
- Fix match fees when a player has an attribute on zero.
- Matches that have finished cannot prevent another match being arranged.
- Fix problem with some tactics not being applied correctly.
- Improve end of over in commentary so over summary appears immediately with last ball.
- Add chance icon for close LBW appeals.
- Ensure bowlers are taken off when they are very tired.
- Increase effect of lack of fitness slightly for bowlers and batsmen.
- Tidy sorting on statistics pages.
- Improve error messages on registration page.
- Align league fixtures pages better.
- Tweak short form of team names in title bar.
- Fix problem with bowler's speed causing match fee to be too high.
- Ensure league applications have valid start times.
- Show no ball prefix (nb) in commentary when a wicket would have been taken but for the no ball.
- Allow leagues to be recommissioned.
- Fix ordering options on user's commissioned leagues list.
- Fix display of maximum and minimum ratings on league page.
- Don't allow unfit players to train.
- Allow player transfers to be reversed (for when users have created multiple accounts).
- Show whether a user is online on the user page.
- Show whether a user is online in user messages from and to fields.
- Fix problem with overwriting default XI with system picked XI.
- Fix problem with matches running when a player in default XI has been transferred.
- Fix problem displaying league batting statistics.
- Allow draft leagues to be deleted.
- Display when a user has been banned.
- Clear leagues in preparation when their applications closing date is in the past.
- Reduce ability of newly drafted players.
- Fix problem with league results showing for incorrect leagues.
- Paginate player statistics lists for leagues and teams.
- Allow settings to be changed on commissioned leagues before they are finalised.
- Fix over enthusiastic caching of some team pages.
- Set nightwatchmen options correctly for match where no XI has been picked.
- Use single transfer market link in team menu.
- Ensure applications closing date is before first match date for leagues.
- Fix RRR in last innings in commentary and on match page.
- Fix double barrelled player surnames wrapping.
- Add date of latest news posts.
- Fix problems with players not being able to be sold when they been auctioned and no-one bid.
- Fix problem with team ratings not being updated when difference between ratings is large.
- Prevent teams being accepted to a league when they have a clashing friendly fixture.
- Load default XI for team at start of match if no XI is picked.
- Add more commentary for LBW appeals.
- Don't change bowlers too early in the innings after a session break.
- Adjust likelihood of dismissals being catches.
- Don't let winnings team's rating decrease after a match.
- Fix problem with uneditable match tactics.
- Feedback when team has been picked or tactics updated.
- Allow default match tactics to be edited.
- Add extra options for second innings declaration.
- Fix problem with duplicate tactics.
- Fix problem with innings over tactic not applying in first over of innings.
- Show correct left menu for default XI page.
- Fix problem generating training reports for some teams.
- Fix problem with default tactics not being applied.
- Fix problem in some browsers updating tactics.
- Show player's age and batting type in transfer market listings.
- Refresh commentary pages more often.
- Add new ground background for fielding position displays.
- Fix problem matching team ratings in friendly requests.
- Show in forthcoming matches where a team has been picked.
- Allow default XI for team to be edited.
- Fix problem showing all other teams matches as 'in progress'.
- Show commentary in progress ball by ball.
- Save sent messages from users.
- Add note to declaration tactics to indicate which is runs and which is RRR.
- Add searching in transfer market.
- Update match engine to reduce run rates.
- Fix problem where league match results were showing before the end of the match.
- Indicate fixtures that are in progress in other team's fixture lists.
- Improve formatting on league fixtures page.
- Improve formatting on team fixtures page.
- Add more options when commissioning a league.
- Add list of teams by rating.
- Add forums for leagues
- Show forum as read after posting in a topic.
- Fix formatting on ground honours pages.
- Move declaration options to basic interface.
- Allow league commissioner to reapply for their own league.
- Show innings as declared when it has been declared during a break in play.
- Fix match engine problem with no nightwatchman being specified.
- Show order of applicants to a league.
- Show commissioner's team in list of league applicants.
- Show when a user is on- or offline.
- Add option to show all online users.
- Reduce effect on MVP and man of the match of scoring percentage of team's total in an innings.
- Indicate on forums which forums and topics have been read or not.
- Display current bid for player for sale if the viewing user has made a bid on the player.
- Add list of current bids for your team.
- Add left menu for field settings pages during matches.
- Show home match start times for league applicants.
- Show fitness correctly for players playing in matches on player's page.
- Update forum and topic last posted times when a post has been updated.
- Don't allow earliest time to be after latest time for friendly request.
- Fix problem sending notifications at the end of player auctions to the wrong users.
- Show how long a league will run for above the apply to league option.
- Show team count correctly for leagues when not all places were filled.
- Remove league invitations when a league starts or is cancelled.
- Allow league invitations to be hidden.
- Improve message when training has not caused any noticeable improvements.
- Make commentary on subcomponents of bowling more likely.
- Use a default run rate for bowling spells when none has been specified.
- Use times specified in friendly broker to check for clashing fixtures rather than start of day.
- Allow forums to be locked (News forum specifically).
- Add last poster to list of forums.
- Add note on registration page that your choice of basic or advanced interface can be changed later.
- Fix problem with double registration possible to get twice as many players for your team.
- Describe variable pitch types better for grounds.
- Fix problem setting default pitch type to variable for your ground.
- Only show non-rejected applicants to leagues.
- Fix error preventing teams with invites being invited to other leagues.
- Fix error opening new window or tab with some links.
- Add warning note on league application submission about not being able to withdraw an application.
- Make user messaging input wider.
- Update some tactics labels and 'go to' widget labelling.
- Add flexible ordering to league finder.
- Fixed contact email address in footers.
- Add note about navigating to different pages when inviting teams to a league.
- Fix problem with not all teams appearing to be invited for a league.
- Fix problem showing player's last match as a match in the future.
- Add forums for promoting leagues and players for sale.
- Focus on text inputs when making forum posts.
- Don't enforce unique league names when the clashing name is for a cancelled league.
- Warn in the friendly broker when there are league applications that may clash with a friendly.
- Add some explanatory text on league commissioning page.
- Fix error when no teams are selected to invite to league.
- Add preview option on user messages.
- Fix error with match dates clashing two days after match finishes (should only need 1 rest day).
- Fix login boxes flowing over text in Internet Explorer.
- Left justify list of league applicants.
- Don't allow leagues to be commissioned with the first game starting today.
- Send a message to league commissioners when a league is cancelled.
- Teams or users that have not finished signing up are not included in search results
- Increase maximum size of user messages.
- Add note saying that user name is visible to all users.
- Don't show commission league link on other users' pages.
- Add man of the match to commentary.
- Allow forum posts to be replied to.
- Add home page for logged in user.
- Allow editing of forum posts.
- Ordering of squad by batting and bowling types.
- Add contact email address.
- Add previewing of forum posts.
- Allow invitations to be sent out for leagues.
- User interface type can be chosen during registration.
- Allow non-striker to be run out.
- Add link to team's home page to friendly broker and league finder when they have no matches arranged.
- Fewer MVP points are awarded for friendly matches.
- Add icon to send messages to users.
- Fix topic counts in forums.
- Add find user option.
- Add filtering of system or user sent messages in messages list.
- Don't send an application successful message to the commissioner of the league.
- Send a message to commissioners when their league fixtures are generated.
- Add an option on leagues to recommission automatically.
- Add mini squad viewer to pick XI page.
- Add system controlled teams.
- Allow system controlled teams to accept friendly requests.
- Add link to switch to/from basic interface on pick XI page.
- Allow switch to basic interface on tactics page.
- Simplify bowling selection with basic interface.
- Add icon for partnerships in commentary.
- Add tooltip showing time difference to date and time displays through the game.
- Choice of bowlers is affected by their economy rate compared to the bowling aggression.
- Update man of the match calculations.
- Add MVPs for leagues.
- Add career statistics for teams.
- Allow sorting of user messages.
- Allow user messages to be replied to.
- Bidirectional sorting of team and league statistics.
- Allow training settings to be specified for the whole team.
- Add dragging and dropping of players in selection screen.
- Add user to user messaging.
- Add tactical option for extending a bowler's spell after a chance or wicket.
- Players can now be moved down the order as well as up when modifying the batting order during a match.
- Add teams to find results for players.
- Bring field up to prevent a single when only one run is required to win.
- Commissioner's team gets priority when processing league applications.
- Allow competition type to be chosen for commissioned leagues.
- More detailed results when finding leagues.
- League commissioners can reject applications to their league.
- Reverse swing only happens as a ball ages rather than being possible with a relatively new ball.
- Team ratings are affected less by results of friendly matches.
- Allow player training to be set from the player's page.
- Add icons for sticky and locked forum topics.
- Show sticky topics first in a forum.
- Home match time for a league defaults to 11:00.
- Time range for a friendly request defaults to 10:00 to 12:00.
- Show pick XI and tactics links on pitch and weather page when your team is playing.
- Show on the league page when you have applied for a league.
- Players retire when they are released from their contracts.
- Show the date that players retired.
- Add tactical option to prevent players from getting a single to keep or lose the strike.
- Add player search.
- Add icons to commentary for batsman milestones.
- Main logo now links to home page.
- No score summary on last over of an innings.
- Only show players in opposing team that are players when modifying tactics specifying opposition players.
- Squad table can now be sorted up or down for sortable attributes.
- Allow users to commission their own leagues.
- Show the fitness of players involved in a match when they are off the field.
- No balls are bowled less frequently by spinners and medium pace bowlers.
- Retired players are recorded as having played for their last team.
- Show other teams looking for friendlies even when you have made a request for a friendly.
- You can set the default type of pitch for your home ground.
- Tidy up styling on tactics pages.
- Show session correctly at start of sessions.
- Add tactical option for targetting batsmen by position in the batting order.
- Add league results for teams.
- Update user guide.
- Major restyling.
- Add descriptions of competions.
- Show required run rate as <1.00 when it drops below 1.
- Display no batting or bowling honours correctly on ground pages.
- Show users own players in list of players to buy.
- Send message to winning bidder and seller when a player auction finishes.
- Show potential friendly matches in friendly broker.
- Show abbreviated score in page title for commentary pages.
- Add non-striker to commentary.
- Pitches degrade more realistically.
- Show current session on weather forecasts.
- Show required run rate for fourth innings.
- Pitches wear more when faster bowlers are bowling.
- Players tire quicker in hot and humid conditions.
- Batsmen can cross when the batsman on strike is out caught.
- Fitness plays less of a part in bowling effectiveness except when player is very tired.
- Don't protect openers with a nightwatchman.
- Show abbreviated score in page title for match and innings pages.
- Bowlers are more likely to win a man of the match award than before.
- Add overs to fall of wickets in innings scorecard.
- Update commentary authoring guide.
- When picking team or tactics you can now go to the match as an option.
- You can see the weather and final pitch state for a completed match.
- Show start time for forthcoming matches.
- Show more information about runs scored in an over in commentary.
- Added adverts.
- Updated match engine.
- Describe aspects of a delivery more accurately (i.e. spin, swing, seam etc).
- Increase likelihood of byes.
- Fix problem with designated batsmen not keeping the strike when tactics say they should.
- Players do not lose skills when training.
- Ensure all players train correctly.
- Added economy rate and extras for bowlers on scorecard.
- Added strike rate for batsmen on scorecard.
- Bug fixes.
- Increase chances of fielders taking catches and making stumpings.
- Changes to match engine to ensure that more chances occur when teams are batting aggressively than when they are batting defensively.
- Increase chances of run outs.
- Show default tactic sets on team tactics page.
- Add graphical representations of field settings.
- Formatting on user guide and login pages.
- Fix draft display.
- Friendlies are created at the mid-point of the earliest and latest start times.
- You can save default tactical options for your team.
- Indicate that a player was a founding member of the team if they have not been transferred.
- Nightwatchmen are always designated batsmen.
- Nightwatchmen bat more defensively.
- Styling changes.
- Fix commentary for when a run is turned down to protect batsmen from the strike.
- Add weather for all sessions of the match with forecasts.
- Sort out summer time issues.
- Add timings of automated processes to user guide.
- Ensure GMT is used throughout application.
- Youth player draft added.
- Added forums.
- Teams whose users have not logged in for a while will not train.
- Add nightwatchman.
- Show when a player was drafted.
- Allow players to be released/fired from a team.
- Add minutes batted for batsmen.
- Don't show pitch and weather for a match more than two days in advance.
- Allow pitches to be prepared for home matches.
- You can change your batting order during a match.
- Partnership records are available for teams, grounds and leagues for future matches (doesn't include old matches).
- Add commentary options to show whether ball has seamed, swung, reverse swung, spun, been well flighted or been a googly/doosra.
- Add more commentary.
- Tidy some commentary.
- Fix problem whereby dot balls were always considered as being hit.
- Capitalise commentary correctly.
- Fix problem with player debuts and last matches showing incorrectly.
- Show no records properly in records pages.
- Add no balls to scorebook notation.
- Added more commentary
- Link to batsman and bowler in ball commentary.
- Improved records formatting.
- Added date for records.
- Add default tactics for all teams if no tactics are specified.
- Add more detailed team accounts.
- Don't allow a player to be retransferred until 50 days after last transfer.
- Add gate receipts and player match fees.
- Don't display updated team ratings until after the match.
- Make start date option clearer in friendly broker.
- Fix league bowling statistics ordering links.
- Fix problem paging batting and bowling honours boards.
- Honours boards show latest achievements first.
- More dropped catch commentary.
- Add scorebook notation for deliveries in commentary.
- Add link to change interface type from tactics page.
- Move dropped catch commentary.
- Fix team records.
- Add link to ground in menu.
- Add link to team records in menu.
- Fix problem showing records when matches were in progress.
- Fix match commentary (wasn't showing).
- Match and innings events are now called 'notes'.
- Increase width of match notes to reduce chance of batsmen names wrapping.
- Fix problem with aggression dropping to zero.
- Add more dropped catches commentary.
- Add statistics for leagues.
- Add records for leagues.
- No balls that would have been a wicket no longer appear in wickets-only commentary.
- Add tactical option for how far away the end of a session is.
- Add option in training to determine whether whole squad trains the day before a match.
- Tidy team names in league table.
- Tidy find leagues page.
- Only show messages link on team page for user's team.
- Add ground records.
- Add honours boards for grounds.
- Add team records.
- Display players' debuts and last matches for competitions.
- Link to the match in which a player got his highest score or best figures.
- Redirect to intended destination if a user is forced to login.
- Add simplified interface with less tactical options.
- Add header on all pages.
- Simplify commentary paging (now only has standard view and 'all' view).
- Add bowlers rhythm to match engine.
- Allow the taking of the new ball to be deferred.
- Fix typo in commentary for new ball being taken.
- Add tactics for designated and non-designated batsmen.
- Fixed bug causing pitches to crack too easily.
- Display weather and pitch conditions correctly rather than just for the end of the session.
- Add boundaries only view of commentary for innings.
- Fix error when declaring before a session starts.
- Make commentary more compact.
- Use only page numbers for commentary pages.
- Add batting and bowling points for first innings in league matches.
- Show results of completed matches on league fixtures page.
- Fix problem with drawn matches losing their result information.
- Don't show league link for teams that are not in a league.
- Add options to pick eleven and tactics pages to go to other pages.
- Add user messaging.
- Generate user messages when league applications are accepted or rejected.
- Add friendly broker to replace challenge proposals.
- Fix problem navigating to league for a team that are not entered in a league.
- Rewrite of commentary engine.
- Sort players by name in specific player tactic selectors.
- Slightly reduce effect of pace for seam bowlers.
- Add display of innings wickets to commentary options.
- Add field settings page.
- Players on the winnings team are more likely to be made man of the match.
- Add team ratings.
- Add leagues.
- Add first class competition.
- Reduce the brittleness of tail-enders' batting.
- Add tactics to target specific opposing players.
- Add more flexible description of catches in the commentary.
- Add commentary authoring guide.
- User menu option now links to the user's details.
- Show release notes with site menu.
- Fix teething problems with emailing.
- Use emailed confirmation code when registering a new user.
- Add forgotten email functionality.
- Validate format of email when registering a user.
- Allow training to be cancelled for players that are not fully fit.
- Add labels on pages of results.
- Refer to slip without number when there is only one.
- Add DTD for commentary content.
- Tidy display of team name in player view.
- Tidy display of player names in commentary.
- Tidy display of match conditions.
- Add tooltip help on match conditions page.
- Bowl selected bowlers in preference to non-selected even when the non-selected bowlers are better.
- Fix typo in commentary when a bowler has only bowled one over in a spell.
- Show proper error messages on pick XI page.
- Tidied player and squad pages.
- Tidied sell player page.
- Tidied match page.
- Add option to delay declaration if batsmen are nearing a milestone.
- Add more commentary for bowled and caught behind dismissals.
- Add more commentary for fours.
- Add run commentary after a dropped or missed slip catch.
- Fix link to team on transfer page when there are no transfers.
- Fix bug reducing effectiveness of seam bowling.
- Add more sophisticated commentary for fours.
- Don't commentate on a hurried run when the run was refused to protect the strike.
- More changes to the bowler choice logic to spread bowling load more.
- Don't show partnership and innings state summaries at the end of an over that is the last in the innings.
- Add show user page.
- Add player buying and selling.
- Add commentary option links to bottom of commentary page.
- Make weather conditions affect changes in the pitch.
- Allow more than one close catcher.
- Fit field description for spinners into icon tooltip.
- Fix problem with commentary jumping when first innings link is clicked.
- Add link to match from innings commentary page.
- Add improved icons for commentary.
- Add team tactics.
- Allow team tactics to be applied to match tactics.
- Share bowling load more between bowlers.
- Remove warning message from training and tactics pages when you navigate away from them.
- Add slight advantage for the home team.
- Add innings batting and bowling summaries on match page.
- Add icon for wicket chances in commentary.
- Add icons for boundaries in commentary.
- Fix pluralisation in score descriptions.
- Add descriptions of pitch and weather conditions.
- Only allow fixtures to be proposed up to a week in advance.
- Don't change bowlers after a new ball when the existing bowler is the second choice new-ball bowler.
- Team run rate tactics only take effect after 10 overs.
- Add links to bowlers and batsmen in commentary.
- Add links to innings in commentary.
- Add icon for wickets in commentary.
- Add description of fielding commentary (as tooltip of image).
- Don't train players that are selected to play in a match that starts within 12 hours.
- Add change password option.
- Add change email option.
- Restyle commentary.
- Remove commentary on the field and changes in the field.
- Pitch and weather conditions now use the same page.
- Add batsmen scores to end of over commentary.
- Show wicket maidens in commentary when more than one wicket is taken.
- Show byes and leg-byes as runs in a maiden in commentary.
- Players with no wickets now appear at bottom of bowling statistics when sorted by average or strike rate.
- Add partnership and scores state to end of over commentary.
- Add batsman's score to commentary for a dismissal.
- Increase size of pages for commentary.
- Link to man of match from match page.
- Add verbose descriptions of player batting and bowling on player page.
- Use smaller font on commentary pages.
- Add sorting on team statistics pages.
- Add a weekly training report.
- Commentate on the field and changes in the field.
- Increase fitness loss when training.
- Remove training link from non-managed team page.
- Players train at a different rate depending on their age.
- Older players lose abilities as they age.
- Don't show fall of wicket for an innings when no wickets have fallen.
- Show full players names in list of players yet to bat.
- Share bowling more - especially when a bowler hasn't bowled or has bowled well.
- Add screen for setting training options for players.
- Add training processing.
- Add link to match from Select XI and Tactics pages.
- Add statistics link to Squad menu.
- Fix problem with batsman being able to score 5 runs.
- Fix problem with innings title showing score 3 overs old.
- Only show bowlers in bowling statistics.
- Fix problem with fielders being in two positions at the same time.
- Fix problem with match not displaying result straight away at the end of the match.
- Fix problem with ten wicket matches for bowlers not being added to the stats.
- Commentate on when a team is asked to follow on.
- Enforcing the follow on is now an option in the tactics.
- Designated batsmen can opt to try and keep the strike when batting with non-designated batsmen.
- Additional tactics to decide when a batter becomes a batsman (i.e. no longer needs protecting from the strike).
- Add batsmen yet to (or who didn't) bat in an innings.
- Only show innings current partnership when the innings is still in progress.
- Add number of new fixture proposals to team page.
- Add team statistics pages.
- Add commentary for 'dismissals' on no balls.
- Add commentary for run outs.
- Fix back to front commentary problem.
- Add commentary for wicket keeper catches.
- Fix problem with match state showing incorrectly at the end of the day.
- Show commentary from the start of a completed match/innings.
- Show commentary as if in progress for a few minutes after match/innings ends.
- Show caught and bowled correctly in the commentary.
- Add commentary for run out opportunities.
- Add favicon.
- Add commentary for close catches.
- Add maximum of 4 close catchers for spinners.
- Ensure gully fielder doesn't also field in the outfield.
- Add results to played matches list.
- Tidy fixture lists.
- Ensure bowlers rest for a few overs after a spell.
- Fielders, captain and wicket keeper lose fitness when fielding.
- Bowlers get tired whilst bowling but recover a little when they are not bowling.
- Reduce chance of byes.
- More chance of slip catches going to 1st/2nd.
- Fix bug showing fitness between 1 and 1000.
- Fix bug with fielders in incorrect order (was placing worst catchers in slips).
- Add default team selection.
- Add more detailed page titles for innings in progress.
- Added man of the match awards.
- Best fielders now field in catching positions.
- Add end of over summary to commentary.
- Increase overs per session to 34.
- Commentate on batsmen passing innings milestones.
- Restrict start time of matches to 15 minute intervals.
- Identify spin bowlers as off spin or leg spin.
- Chances from spinners cannot go to 3rd or 4th slip or gully.
- Add stumping dismissal.
- Moved to fastcgi for deployment.
- Removed /rails prefix for URLs.
- Show in-progress commentary for 5 minutes after close of innings/match.
- Restrict start time of matches to 5 minute intervals.
- Captain and wicket keeper identified in players for team for match.
- Less chance of catches going to hand in the outfield when there are more close catchers.
- Add friendly (4 day) competition.
- Add player statistics.
- Add tooltip help on tactics page.
- Add html for commentary.
- Check for a change of bowling when a new ball is taken so that the most appropriate bowlers bowl with the new ball.
- Add more detail to commentary.
- Fix problem editing XI for match in progress.
- Tidy commentary pages.
- Allow fixture proposals to be deleted by the proposer.
- Don't allow ordering of squad of non-managed teams.
- Automatically refresh pages for current innings, matches and commentary.
- Commentary for current innings and match starts with the latest commentary.
- Prevent errors in tactics stopping match resolution.
- Allow fractional numbers in spell run rate.
- Allow fractional numbers in tactics comparison fields.
- Improve error handling when proposing, and accepting proposed, fixtures.
- Fix problem with unplayable fast bowlers.
- Don't allow toss call and decision to be changed when modifying tactics.
- Don't allow player selection to be changed when modifying tactics.
- Redesign innings page.
- Add random pitches and weather.
- Add commentary link from innings views.
- Show partial overs on match and innings pages.
- Add options on commentary for the amount to view.
- Show bowlers in the order they started bowling on innings page.
- Add home and away teams.
- Add grounds for teams.
- Add (very) basic commentary to match page.
- Fix team selection screen (wasn't allowing players to be moved in batting order).
- Add titles on innings and match pages.
- Fix problem with matches being abandonded in the final session.
- Ensure end of match is displayed correctly.
- Change application colours.
- Don't show fitness levels for players playing in matches.
- Update players' fitness periodically.
- Hide fixture proposal links for non-managed teams.
- Show less detailed view of players for non-managed teams.
- Add ordering options on squad table.
- Improve date formatting.
- Show fixtures proposed by your team as well as proposed to.
- Add match times display to match page.
- Add separate tactics page for match tactics.
- Add score difference summary to match page and innings page for second and subsequent innings.
- Added last logged in and joined on dates to user information.
- Removed team link from innings summary on match page.
- Added list of players for each team on match page.
- Added escaping of html for team names.