Old Release Notes
The latest release notes can be found here.
18.104.22.168 - 7th April 2015
- Add support for emojis in forums.
- Add bowling speed for players listed on transfer market.
- Add a few more details on the finance page in the user guide.
22.214.171.124 - 12th March 2015
- Fix player transfer for players with a biography.
126.96.36.199 - 8th March 2015
- Add age to list of current bids for your team.
- Add the final price of a player to the message saying your bid was successful.
- Fix all time records for user commissioned leagues.
- Change email provider to mailgun.
- Fix bots continually re-entering starter leagues.
188.8.131.52 - 19th February 2015
- Add team picker to 63 not out page.
- Fix incorrect reference to two monthly draft in user guide.
- Fix highest bidder in an auction being sent an 'unsuccessful bid' message.
- Fix bot teams with far too many players.
184.108.40.206 - 11th February 2015
- Add player biographies as a member feature.
- Increase spacing on innings partnerships page.
- Fix runs per wicket tactic not being used when no runs have been scored.
- Show winning team name correctly in past league fixtures and on match pages when team has been renamed.
- Add 63* commemoration page.
- Transfer price changed to one more than the second highest bidder.
- Fix bug showing players for sale after auction has completed.
- Add note about silent auction and help link to control to bid on players.
- Ensure that pitches are prepared for matches that are created to start within 3 days.
- Ensure that posts that are reported do not appear to have been edited.
- Remove date/time tooltips on forum pages as they are incorrect when the page is cached.
- Improve feedback of registration problems on the registration page.
220.127.116.11 - 21st January 2015
- Fix error trying to view field settings for end of over commentary.
18.104.22.168 - 9th January 2015
- Fix incorrect display of morning and afternoon session for one day matches.
- Improve display of partnerships for an innings.
- Fix target value in final innings on scorecards.
22.214.171.124 - 4th January 2015
- Fix bug using both innings bowling figures in deciding on a new bowler.
- Fix bug under-considering wickets taken when deciding on a new bowler.
- Improve message displayed after a successful auction bid has been entered.
- Improve formatting on matches page for grounds.
- Add target to final innings on scorecards.
126.96.36.199 - 27th December 2014
- Fix bug preventing pitch being viewable three days before match.
- Admin tools to make banning, unbanning and warning users about multiple teams easier.
- Fix malformed html in scorecard.
188.8.131.52 - 22nd December 2014
- Improve processing of completed leagues.
- Style main buttons on pages more prominently.
- Make it more likely that batsmen will be left handed and slightly more likely that bowlers will be left handed.
- Ensure 'View selected' on mini-squad only shows currently selected players from the drop downs.
- Show player fitness on the squad training page as a member feature.
- Rename "Yes" option for Designated batsmen keep strike to "Yes, always".
- Add player role icons in draft pages.
- Improve display of previous draft pages.
- Make new registrations choose a country rather than providing a default.
184.108.40.206 - 5th December 2014
- Fix extra slots appearing for specific bowler and specific batsman tactics.
- Fix bug with doubling of tactics when tactics not set for a match.
- Show error message rather than error page when invalid declaration targets are set.
- Fix error relocating to Zimbabwe.
- Fix error relocating to a blank location.
1.0.4 - 10th November 2014
- Prevent error page when renaming team to a name that is already in use.
- Clear out display of teams being renamed when the rename was unsuccessful.
- Add some introductory text on commentary submission page.
- Ensure tactics can be set for more general competitions from tactics page.
220.127.116.11 - 31st October 2014
- Fix caching of release notes.
- Show team leagues menu for league invitations page.
- Show error messages when a user registers with the same team name as another team ignoring upper/lowercase.
18.104.22.168 - 12th October 2014
- Add link to main league from starter leagues.
- Add link to next league for starter and feeder leagues.
- Fix error replying to a forum post which no longer has a poster.
- Fix tooltip on Runs Per Wicket tactic.
- Restrict times on league application control to the earliest and latest start times for the league.
- Ensure applications for a recommissioned league cannot close before the previous league finishes.
- Add list of players who have retired from a team in team transfers section.
22.214.171.124 - 4th October 2014
- Runs per wicket tactic now uses the current wicket for calculations rather than the last wicket to fall. E.g. 1 for the opening partnership.
- Fix match engine error when a run chase is achieved with a no-ball or wide from the first ball of a new spell for a bowler.
- Format minimum price correctly on player page.
- Format price correctly on all transfers list.
- Show current bid, if there is one, on player detail page.
- Ensure match result is shown properly on the match page at the end of the match.
- Keep cached content between deployments.
- Make run scoring more likely against poor bowling.
126.96.36.199 - 12th September 2014
- Fix error with five wickets for a bowler being commented on for a run out.
- Only rest two seamers for the new ball.
- Fix match engine error with catch to missing close fielder.
188.8.131.52 - 3rd September 2014
- Fix filtering on team statistics pages.
- Add link back to match page from innings page menu.
- Fix error displaying match when tactics were set for a challenge or friendly broker request.
184.108.40.206 - 29th August 2014
- Add match finder member feature.
- LBW appeals now count as a chance when considering whether to extend a bowler's spell.
- When reapplying for a league set matches to start at your current start time.
- List previous draft picks for your team.
- Fix going back to the first page in team statistics.
- Prevent players being listed for negative amounts.
220.127.116.11 - 16th August 2014
- Fix error with adding team to starter league causing match engine to try to process old matches.
- Fix U21 league awards not being awarded to 21 year olds.
- Only include completed overs in innings highlights.
18.104.22.168 - 31st July 2014
- Fix error displaying forum search results.
- Fix error with starter league records appearing in all time league records.
- Tactics for specific opposing players now allow bigger modifications to aggression from +5 to -5.
- Add a few more details to the list of previous drafts.
22.214.171.124 - 28th July 2014
- Tidy page to invite users to a league.
- Fix blue border on page controls.
- Fix background on tactic sets page.
- Fix error applying tactic sets for matches.
126.96.36.199 - 26th July 2014
- Fix batting and bowling description tooltips on players from other teams.
- Base draft order on a more sophisticated reflection of the percentage of matches played.
- Fix bug with commentary not being available straight after a session break.
- Ensure that best replacement player, and replacement warning, is used for team selection pages until a new selection is made.
- Remove last logged in date and add last seen on date for users.
188.8.131.52 - 22nd July 2014
- Fix forgotten password requests.
- Add link to match scorecards from commentary.
- Add days matches start to league search.
184.108.40.206 - 22nd July 2014
- Fix typo in commentary not available message for matches.
- Fix error with some league specific tactics not being carried over to next run of a league.
- Fix error with incorrect replacement of retired or transferred players in a team (was replacing with lowest skilled equivalent rather than the highest skilled).
220.127.116.11 - 21st July 2014
- Fix match page not showing result at the end of the match.
- Fix error on commentary for match that is being resolved.
- Require approval of commentary lines after edits to the text.
- Updated styling of user message form.
- Updated styling of search forms.
18.104.22.168 - 20th July 2014
- Add list of previous member features.
- Don't show bowling speed tooltips for retired players.
- Add link to facebook page from social media news items.
- Add like button for facebook.
- Correct instructions in user guide for changing from basic or advanced interface.
- Show 'today' as time difference for league application closing day.
- Add some caching in forums to improve performance.
- Don't show unnecessary scroll bars on sneak peak view for membership features.
22.214.171.124 - 19th July 2014
- Don't force log in for commentary pages.
- Fix incorrect caching of some match pages.
- Only remove friendly requests when a league application is accepted if they clash with league matches.
- Ensure banned/expired user cannot continue their current session.
- Fix cached version of head to head pages not being cleared after a match.
- Add friendly matches to team page.
- Add shot aggression to commentary templates in addition to batting aggression.
126.96.36.199 - 14th July 2014
- Add better caching for scorecards and commentary.
- Fix error setting times and matching existing requests in the friendly broker.
188.8.131.52 - 8th July 2014
- Fix problem with extra specific bowler slots.
- Add random ordered draft for mid-point of a season.
- Add bowling speed to bowling tooltip on squad and mini squad tables.
- Make mini-squad list in team selection bigger.
- Move filters on mini-squad to the title bar.
184.108.40.206 - 1st July 2014
- Fix problem with auctions being repeatedly processed.
220.127.116.11 - 30th June 2014
- Ensure that new starter leagues are given correct division numbers.
- Fix U21 MVP for old leagues.
- Ensure that standard tactics don't override competition type tactics.
18.104.22.168 - 19th June 2014
- Show league structure link for starter leagues with multiple divisions.
- Fix problem with teams losing an extra 1 for each home one day match.
- Format money amounts better in finances.
- Format money amounts better in player transfers and transfer market.
22.214.171.124 - 17th June 2014
- Fix problems adding team to a starter league whilst a round of matches is underway.
- Ensure that match resolution for extra starter leagues doesn't interfere with standard match resolution.
- Fix missing highlighting of player position on field setting page.
1.0.3 - 13th June 2014
- Allow new users to sign up for leagues as part of the registration process.
- Add starter leagues just for new users.
- Add option to select all messages for deletion.
- Allow individual messages to be deleted from the list.
- Make bowled, LBW and close catches slightly more likely from poor defensive shots.
- Lower the threshold for identifying non-specialist batsmen in a match.
- Attach over-end panels to the correct over for historic commentary.
- Add twitter follow button in footer.
- Reformat register page.
- Show old name in list of ground name changes.
- Allow members to rename their team.
- Show most recently added member features first on the list of current features.
126.96.36.199 - 10th June 2014
- Fix dismissal breakdowns for players.
- Prevent batting dismissal and bowling summaries scrolling on player statistics pages.
- Prevent recent overs scorebook summary spilling off the page on a small screen.
- Don't show captain or wicket keeper designations in lists of debut players for a match.
- Update the wording on the bowler average tactic to indicate it is the average for the current innings only.
188.8.131.52 - 8th June 2014
- Fix description in league invitation message.
- Allow bowling quality and aggression in wides commentary.
- Fix records pages not being updated when a record is broken.
184.108.40.206 - 28th May 2014
- Fix innings commentary links.
220.127.116.11 - 27th May 2014
- Fix error searching for teams to invite to play in a league.
- Add link to league invitations for a team.
18.104.22.168 - 27th May 2014
- Reduce size of text in lists in replies to post and messages.
- Allow bots in a friendly request by default.
- Don't allow league applications without a start time for leagues that don't have a fixed start time.
- Show a specific player tactic slot correctly when the player was not selected for the match.
- Add page about membership to the user guide.
- Fix error showing applicants to an official league.
22.214.171.124 - 17th May 2014
- Fix error withdrawing a league application.
126.96.36.199 - 15th May 2014
- Fix error deleting a draft league.
- Fix error deleting a commentary submission.
- Fix error withdrawing or rejecting challenge.
- Reduce size of quoted text in replies to messages.
- Remove skills history link on page for other teams' players.
- Add note about follow on margin to user guide.
188.8.131.52 - 12th May 2014
- Fix incorrect display of latest_score for matches that have finished.
- Fix page not found trying to clear team or tactics.
- Add note to aggression selectors about what numbers mean.
184.108.40.206 - 11th May 2014
- Fix problem with page not found whilst registering a new team.
- Reduce size of quoted text in forums.
- Fix more html escaping errors in forum topics, leagues and player statistics.
220.127.116.11 - 9th May 2014
- Don't show link to next run of a league if it hasn't finished being prepared.
- Fix incorrect day highlighting in four day weather display.
- Fix html escaping errors in end of over, end of session, message title and league search filters.
- Fix error allocating nightwatchman.
- Fix shot descriptions not being capitalised at start of line.
- Fix innings not being shown as declared closed when the declaration happens during a session break.
- Fix incorrect labelling of teams in a league position graph with partially completed round.
18.104.22.168 - 8th May 2014
- Ensure memberships purchases for other users show in the list of purchasers for the purchasers.
1.0.2 - 8th May 2014
- Add option to purchase membership.
- Add graph of league positions over time (members only).
- Add graph for player skills changes over time (members only).
- Fix styling on terms and conditions and privacy pages.
- Indicate the current session for weather conditions.
- Show each day's weather as a separate tab for four day matches.
- Add team/latest_score/ID.txt URL.
- Make player name drop-down wider.
22.214.171.124 - 10th April 2014
- Fix duplication of player statistics entries in some leagues.
- Fix decimal representation of overs in league current matches.
126.96.36.199 - 5th April 2014
- Fix typo in batting pitch description.
- Ensure friendly broker start time gets set when matching a potential friendly.
188.8.131.52 - 2nd April 2014
- Fix next match for leagues.
184.108.40.206 - 1st April 2014
- Add page titles for tactic sets.
- Add note about in match training to user guide.
- Add note about system teams filling official and feeder leagues.
- Add link to next matches for team's leagues.
- Add note to user's league page if they cannot currently commission a new league.
- Only generate training reports for active teams.
- Randomly differentiate between teams with equal points, wins, ties, draws and NRR.
- Fix width of forum posts display for smaller screens.
- Fix tooltips on tactics pages.
- Fix tooltips on friendly broker form.
- Fix tooltips on challenge team page.
- Add U21 MVP player awards for leagues.
- Fix display of player awards.
- Fix styling on old release notes page.
- Add release date to release notes.
- Fix not being able to apply to a league that has a fixed start time.
- Fix missing error when posting in a locked topic.
- Don't allow replies or edits in a locked topic.
- Improve efficiency of player fitness processing.
- Improve efficiency of last match lookup for teams.
- Fix not being able to drag from mini squad in team selection after resorting.
- Fix styling on error pages.
- Fix recent overs commentary links reloading page.
- Ensure missed close catches get covered.
- Stretch the difference between top and bottom players in the draft.
- Add automatic end of season processing.
- Don't delete any commentary at the end of a season (trial).
- Increase size of news titles.
- Automatically refresh match pages for matches that will start in the next hour.
- Fix nightwatchman options when a player has been sold or retired.
- Improve wording on message when you successfully make an application to a league.
- Fix column alignment on favourite teams page.
- Improve performance of random name generation.
- Ensure left menu doesn't shrink too small for text.
- Use smallest height advert on very small screens.
- Fix records menu item for other teams.
- Replace invalid players in a team with the best possible replacement by role.
- Add message to team selection page when a player has been replaced.
- Fix long player names obscuring their performance on match summary page.
- Fix incorrect direction of player attribute increase/decrease arrow.
- Add left menus for release notes and resources pages.
- Another tweak to player skill lozenges.
- Some brightening of colour.
- Fix ordering on find leagues page.
- Fix anchor destinations being displayed as links.
- Ensure left menu is for your team for away matches.
- Show pick XI and tactics links from match teams page.
- Add current matches to league left menu.
- Add skill and age lozenges to transfer market.
- Fix to sections that bled out of layout in mobile / small screens.
- Add arrows to indicate changes in player attributes during the past week.
- Move tooltip for new messages to below the header bar.
- Ensure tooltips display correctly regardless of where they appear on the page.
- Fix tooltips for table headings.
- Add link to send message to managers in favourite teams.
- Add player's original club to player's transfers if they were a founding member and therefore not drafted.
- New icons for sticky and locked forums and topics.
- Tidy up draft request page.
- Fix pagination on league and team statistics pages.
- Fix missing played, won, drawn, tied, lost counts from head to head records.
- Tidy table display of won, drawn, tied, lost counts for head to heads and team competition summaries.
- Ensure tooltips are setup correctly for pick team mini squad.
- Fix rankings positions on second and subsequent pages.
- Add comment if a team isn't playing in any leagues on their leagues page.
- Fix login page for smaller screens.
- Load game time and last match directly rather than in a separate request.
- Change styling of player attributes.
- Fix tooltip on player bowling speed.
- Fix squad download as CSV.
- Add extra link to CSV squad download at top of squad table.
- Fix links to players wrapping after initials.
- Further ensure description part of commentary has a fixed width.
- Fix code appearing in bid box for player.
- Fix drag and drop mouse cursor change on pick eleven page.
- Fix tooltips on table headings.
- Fix background on release notes.
- Tweak transfer market menus.
- Fix tooltips on team page.
- When picking a team or tactics for a match show the match left menu.
- Fix register form for new styling nuances.
- Fix tactics form bottom submit widget bleeding out of panel.
- Fix player specific tactics controls on tactics page.
- Ensure description part of commentary has a fixed width.
- Don't allow player names to break on a space in match display.
- Don't display innings note for first class innings that ends in the bonus points limit over.
- Ensure one day matches in progress are displayed correctly in fixture list.
- Fix nbsp error in RRR.
- Don't show checkbox to add matches to favourites when not logged in.
- Show overs for current matches for one day leagues.
- Prevent a transferred player who is still playing a match for his old club from being selected for his new club until the match finishes.
- Add note to message to successful bidder in an auction if the player is still playing in a match.
- Page title for friendly broker.
- Bowling aggression affects the chance of bowling a wide.
- End a part time bowler's spell if there is a wicket (unless they took the wicket and bowlers extend their spells when they take a wicket).
- Remove limits on batting and bowling skill whilst preserving the 100 maximum for both skills.
- Add CC Asia official leagues.
- Add flick as a shot description.
- Fix missing lofted shot description for middle aggressions to fine leg and deep backward square leg.
- Allow searching for teams to include or exclude system managed teams.
- Give more detail for invalid use of forgotten password.
- Fix back to top link for list of user's posts.
- Ball swings slightly less in cold temperatures.
- Change U19 to U21 for MVP.
- Fix error with covering fielder for missed catches generating the description for the shot.
- Send emails asynchronously to avoid page delays.
- Fix error allowing challenges to be accepted with matches too close together.
- Fix error with competition summary for team when not logged in.
- Ensure catches on the boundary have sensible shot descriptions.
- Prevent signing up again with an already active email address.
- Fix error with records for competition for team when not logged in.
- Fix error with boundary catches being reported in the ring.
- Ensure boundary catch commentary gets used correctly.
- Fix registering with an email that was used for an expired account.
- Fix not being able to recommission a league with multiple divisions.
- Only show recommission option on first division of a multiple division league.
- Use last logged in time or last seen time to check whether a user is active or not.
- Slightly wider left menu.
- Support opening a new tab from mini squad ordering links.
- Add page title for field setting page.
- Show large adverts on all pages.
- Fix one day season ratings to be for just the current season.
- Fix use of close catcher drop commentary for drops by the bowler.
- Order players by bowling speed when ordering by bowling.
- Fix error with sixes hit over third man.
- Fix fitness gain for not out batsmen at the end of a session.
- Show competition for matches in man of the match list.
- Send a message to managers when a player transfer is reversed.
- Add link to next league for all league divisions.
- Fix sorting of selected team in mini squad list.
- Prevent man of the match awards showing for unfinished matches.
- Fix setting pitch for leagues/competitions back to default.
- Fix shot being incorrect for the location of the fielder.
- Fix error deleting messages.
- Ensure that teams, users and grounds cannot be created with leading or trailing spaces in their names.
- Fix error processing match with players with exact same name and initials.
- When viewing selected players in mini squad view the currently selected players.
- Fix bowling speed being reduced below the minimum values for seamers and spinners.
- Fix field setting positions for deep cover, deep mid wicket, long on and long off.
- Bonus for batsman being 'in' is now dependent on the player's skill.
- Fix caught and bowled chances.
- More fitness loss for batting.
- No fitness loss for non-striker when striker hits a boundary.
- Slight reduction in scoring rates for first class.
- Fix copying of an eleven from a previous match to not copy debut information.
- Exclude expired teams from ratings.
- Allow multiple favourites to be removed.
- Fix bug preventing challenges a week in advance for an earlier time in the day.
- Better shots are harder for fielders to stop.
- Allow squad table to be downloaded as CSV.
- Show a message when there is no longer commentary available for a match or innings.
- Further increase likelihood of a player on the winning team being the man of the match.
- Improve rating history graphs.
- Fix draws being recorded as ties in two innings matches.
- Fix creating a rerun of a league.
- Fix friendly broker when there are a potential matches.
- Fix incorrect link to all commentary from a recently completed innings' commentary.
- Fix error in commentary lines that include a fielding position for a run out.
- Fix hover on fielding positions page for showing positions on the field.
- Ensure later changes in fielding skill don't change fielding positions from a match
- Send a message to a user whose team has not been automatically applied to a league.
- Weather can change more at the end of a day.
- Weather can change more when it is windy.
- Ensure match isn't added to favourites twice when both teams are favourites.
- Don't allow a forgotten password request for an account that has expired.
- Fix 'captain chooses' typo in tactics.
- Tiredness affects fielding.
- Show players who are playing their first ever match or their first match for a new club on the match page.
- Ensure match doesn't get cached as "in progress"
- Add page title for preview post page.
- Allow re-registering with an email that was used for an account that has expired.
- Add a list of matches for which a player has been the man of the match.
- Make winning the match have more of an effect on man of the match awards.
- Automatically apply active teams in feeder leagues at the end of the feeder league.
- Fix problem creating one day leagues.
- Fix html glitch on pick team page for one day matches.
- Add fix for error that intermittently causes player training to fail.
- Fix picking team for a challenge.
- Add different amount of points for ties in two innings league matches.
- Match engine tweaks:
- Increase effect of wear and cracking pitches.
- Reduce the chance of poorer batsmen playing good shots.
- Reduce the chance of poorer bowlers bowling good balls.
- Reduce the chance of wickets from very attacking shots to poor deliveries.
- Fix percentages of team wins, draws, ties and losses.
- Fix sorting on team statistics pages for first page.
- Fix paging with team statistics.
- Show percentages of team wins, draws, ties and losses to one decimal place.
- Ensure that players fitnesses are shown as n/a whilst they are involved in a match.
- Make the cursor on players in the mini squad show that they can be dragged.
- Add an option to view only the selected players in the mini squad list.
- Allow all topics in a forum to be marked as read.
- Ensure that the page title is correct for commentary on a match that has finished.
- Ensure that tactics are marked as set when only conditional tactics are changed.
- Allow grounds to be renamed.
- Fix tooltips on match commentary for current spell and overs until next session break.
- Fix tactics, header and friendlies tooltips.
- Fix problem search on transfer market from some mobile browsers.
- Fix link in registration email.
- Fix incorrect display of last team for a retired player.
- Don't add retired players to the transfer market when adding players from old teams.
- Show latest five edits to posts rather than first five.
- Fix error with friendly matches caused by selecting team or picking tactics for a challenge or friendly request.
- Make sure that players selected for a forthcoming match don't train.
- Prevent players selected for default teams from training if they would be picked for an upcoming match.
- Fix setting training options for all players.
- Fix current matches link for leagues.
- Fix wording on training report when multiple skills change.
- Fix administrator options being shown on player and team transfers pages.
- Fix incorrect menu being shown for release notes, terms and privacy pages.
- Ensure old friendly requests and challenges for the same day are removed.
- Fix problem using tweets in the news summary.
- Make training report processing more efficient.
- Fix email formatting.
- Fix forgotten password form.
- Fix formatting on filtering statistics for a league and a team.
- Fix formatting on player transfers page.
- Fix formatting of current partnership on match scorecard page for match in progress.
- Fix problem generating player names containing an accented character.
- Fix problem editing forum posts.
- Fix problem with not being able to apply to leagues.
- Fix problem processing leagues.
- Fix matches not being finished properly due to morale errors.
- Fix problem with incorrect display of player for sale.
- Fix problem with display of transfer market errors.
- Fix incorrect display on match in progress.
- Fix closed sections of a page not being able to be opened.
- Fix incorrect innings highlights display.
- Fix links in user messages generated by the system.
- Fix clicking on a potential match in the friendly broker.
- Fix player strengths not opening on squad lists.
- Fix problem with incorrect head to head links for matches.
- Fix caching issue with transfers for a player, team and list of all transfers.
- Add tooltips that can be viewed on touch screen devices.
- Fix problem with displaying ratings graphs.
- Fix problem setting and display tactics.
- Fix problem sticking and locking forum posts.
- Speed up display of player statistics.
- Fix error clearing cache after matches have finished.
- Fix training report generation.
- Fix error when a boundary catch is taken from a no ball.
- Show retired players in search results.
- Show retired players in team statistics.
- Fix error checking challenge hasn't expired.
- Don't delete old users.
- Don't show squad filters on the mini squad when updating a team during a match.
- Adjust the likelihood of runs depending on the relative qualities of the delivery and the shot.
- Add season number for team league results.
- Add season number to details for finished leagues.
- Add season number to tooltips for dates.
- Fix bug with current matches for leagues when matches start at midnight during BST.
- Cache player and team transfers pages.
- Remove ShareThis widget.
- Fix problem with players who don't belong to a team causing error on drafts page.
- Readjust fix for reducing likelihood of a wicket from a bad ball.
- Add page titles for more forums pages.
- Fix font size for session times on match page.
- More space for delete messages button.
- Ask for confirmation when deleting messages.
- Fix formatting problem with messages and posts that contain two adjacent full stops.
- Wicket keepers' batting and all rounder skills are slightly lower when drafted.
- Remove the possibility of sixes being scored with low batting aggression.
- Reduce likelihood of a wicket from a bad ball.
- Speed up viewing all posts for a user.
- Send a user a message when their team is added to a league after a processing error.
- Fix error with leagues completing too early.
- Show latest centurions first on grounds batting honours boards.
- Pitches will wear and crack less when they still have grass on them.
- Pitches and bounce truer may get faster in sunny conditions.
- One day matches have different pitch preparations to four day matches.
- Add tactical option for the number of runs a partnership have put on.
- Add tactical option for RRR minus RR.
- Use RRR tactical option in four day games.
- Fix leagues being closed down whilst last round of matches are in progress.
- Fix league applications not preventing a one day friendly on the start day of the league.
- Fix league applications failing when a match clashes with the day before the league start.
- Limit the number of forum post edits that are displayed.
- Fix training.
- Fix ordering on grounds batting honours boards.
- Fix intermittent problem with players losing too much fitness overnight.
- Prevent challenges being accepted when they have expired.
- League applications prevent clashing friendlies from being created.
- Fix hiding of transferred players in team bowling statistics.
- Make new wicket keepers slightly less likely to be outstanding batsmen.
- Make bowlers slightly more likely to bowl if they haven't bowled much in the innings.
- Fix all commentary link at bottom of in-progress match commentary.
- Show correct commentary icon for a run out off a no-ball.
- Fix batsmen not taking a run when a boundary catch is taken from a no-ball.
- Allow team league results and league applications to be filtered by competition type.
- Send a message when a player is transfer listed but not sold.
- Allow players who are no longer with a team to be excluded from team statistics.
- Retain hide retired and hide transferred filters when ordering team statistics by clicking on various columns.
- Add an all commentary link at the bottom of the latest commentary pages.
- Don't use best batsmen as openers in an automatically selected team.
- Make all-rounders less likely to be outstanding at batting and bowling.
- Show leagues accepting entries with those starting soonest, first.
- Fix error searching for players.
- Show empty MVP lists correctly.
- Fix error processing official leagues that have no valid applicants.
- Fix bug with one day records not updating correctly for a low team score using the full allocation of overs.
- Ensure players with no squad designation train when only match squad are excluded from training.
- Tidy up display of player awards.
- Add link to more player awards from the player page.
- Add icon for bowler taking five wickets in an innings in the commentary.
- Fix bug with player being left in default elevens after being transferred from a team.
- Add breakdown of player's dismissals.
- Styling on list of league results and league applications.
- Fix problem with team training before first league match even when whole team should not train before a match.
- Make sure it isn't possible for an inappropriate shot to go for six.
- Add message when player's squads are updated.
- Add a note about players retiring to the user guide.
- Fix gate receipts for one day matches.
- Add page title for team accounts page.
- Add page titles on transfer market pages.
- Add link to transfer market from find page.
- Fix link to user messages from favourite matches and teams pages.
- Ensure one day rating is used to process new league applicants in order for one day leagues.
- Make cracking pitches a little more effective for seam bowlers.
- Prevent league applications being accepted when a team is entered into two separate, clashing, competitions.
- Players will retire even if they have played matches during the season depending on what matches and how old they are.
- Tone down descriptions of wearing and cracking pitches.
- Fix bug checking for clashing matches for league applications during BST.
- Don't continue to age players after they have retired.
- Show player age when they retired.
- Show the season a player retired.
- Fix bug checking whether a player should train or not before a match.
- Don't train retired players.
- Make man of the match decisions more dependent on individual outstanding performances rather than an accumulation of average performances.
- Reduce chance of no-balls for slower bowlers.
- Fix issue with second and subsequent initials not be added to player's name for a match where names and first initials are the same.
- Fix error with head to heads pages where no matches have been played.
- Show all previous matches between two teams from head to head records.
- Show played, won, drawn, tied and lost counts for teams in competitions.
- Show played, won, drawn, tied and lost counts for teams in head to head records.
- Ensure users that have not confirmed sign up are not included in a draft.
- Fix problem with strike protection not being used for a catch on the boundary where batsmen can cross.
- Ensure default ground pitch preparation is used when no other pitch preparations have been set.
- Fix problem accessing your team defaults.
- Add sharing widget to pages that can be shared without logging in.
- Add page about match weather and pitch conditions to the user guide.
- Fix best match bowling records for first class leagues.
- Show latest messages first by default when viewing your messages.
- Show competition for ground matches list.
- Ensure dates are presented correctly in rating graphs.
- Remove teams for people who sign up but never confirm sign up.
- League commissioner can now moderate league forum.
- Remove blank items from left menu for one day matches.
- Speed up working out partnership records.
- Allow pitches to be prepared for specific leagues, competitions and competition types.
- Fix some incorrect all time league records.
- Fix setting default pitch to variable.
- Fix searching for leagues for a particular competition.
- Don't force a log in to view head to head records.
- Show menu for login and register pages.
- Ensure specific league tactical settings get carried over to the next run of the league.
- Use correct ratings for competition type when matching requests in the friendly broker.
- Allow default teams and tactics to be removed for different competitions.
- Allow chosen team and tactics to be unselected for friendly requests and challenges.
- Remove records that are for any competition as having one day and first class records together doesn't make sense.
- Lowest score records for one day matches now include innings that were not all out but last the full amount of overs.
- Fix striker and non-striker references in commentary for the toss and for the start of a session.
- Fix links between batting and bowling statistics for leagues.
- Fix issue of using default system bowling tactics for batting if no tactics are selected.
- Add head to head records between teams.
- Fix incorrect innings page title for completed innings.
- Fix getting of incorrect default team for league matches.
- Use '+' for wides in commentary summary.
- Fix selecting a previous team for a match.
- Fix bug setting bowling tactics where changes were being ignored.
- Fix problem comparing a player when they are involved in a match.
- Fix issue viewing your own players during a match.
- Facilitate default elevens for different competitions, competition types, leagues and friendlies.
- Show more than one league for a team as a list.
- Ensure that good fielding on the boundary cannot prevent runs altogether and still allows a single.
- Ensure that players rest before a match if they have been instructed to.
- Fix problem with displaying RRR in last innings one over out.
- Fix season labelling problem on player statistics page.
- Batsman strike rate and bowler economy rate now play a part in MVP points and man of the match decisions.
- Fix player statistics problem caused by one day league statistics being included on top of season statistics.
- Fix problem with no run being taken to a boundary fielder.
- Don't show overs remaining for end of last over of limited overs innings in commentary.
- Players recover fitness slower each day.
- Players don't lose quite as much fitness from training.
- Add more details to the error page that indicates the servers are not responding.
- Ensure that some shots can't be used to describe a six.
- Remove 'run' as a shot description.
- Don't select a competition by default when commissioning a league.
- Fix sorting when finding leagues.
- Improved styling when finding leagues.
- Don't allow partnerships of zero in records.
- Reset and recalculate season ratings.
- Show one day matches correctly in league current matches page.
- Update timings information in user guide.
- Fix problem with fielding restrictions applying in the 16th over of an innings.
- Bowlers recover fitness a little quicker especially during session breaks.
- Ensure league matches are created correctly on days when the clocks go forward.
- Add powerplay restrictions for first 15 overs of 50 over matches.
- Don't select a competition by default when displaying friendly broker or team challenge.
- Add specific field settings for one day matches.
- Fix problem with friendly broker potential match not being selected correctly using the green tick.
- Fix problem with extra leagues being created for official leagues.
- Fix problem with teams being promoted two divisions.
- Add official one day leagues.
- Add help links on tactics pages.
- Fix error in score summary when the man of the match is announced.
- Change styling of page selection controls.
- Change mouse cursor over batting order numbers to indicate that they are draggable.
- Adjust the scoring rates for one day matches.
- Ensure commentary jumps to end of over summaries correctly from recent ball summary links.
- Don't allow friendly requests for system managed teams for 'Today'.
- Show a confirmation message when user messages are deleted.
- Increase the effect of the weather on the batsmen's loss of fitness.
- Add @cricket_champ tweets as news items.
- Don't show link to league fixtures when they have not yet been generated.
- Slight tweak to tailenders effectiveness.
- Slight tweak to bowler effectiveness.
- Hide links to send messages and to add favourites from visitors who are not logged in.
- Hide league forum summaries from visitors who are not logged in.
- Add menus to the user guide.
- Prevent error when cancelling a friendly request is no longer present.
- Add option to filter leagues by competition.
- Highlight fielding player and position on pitch when you hover over them.
- Add the number of times a player has taken four wickets in an innings to their statistics.
- Add details of what to do if registration fails to the registration pages.
- Add message when user has not posted on forums.
- Allow friendlies to be arrange for the same day.
- Reduce the mandatory rest period between matches to 4 hours.
- Fix sorting of challenges.
- Allow system managed teams to accept challenges.
- Allow striker and non striker to be part of commentary for the start of a session.
- Fix incorrect bonus point over limit.
- Ensure that an innings note is added for both teams' first innings for the score when the bonus point limit is reached.
- Fix problem with one day matches finishing too early by jumping to end of commentary.
- Add filters to the fixtures pages to show only games of certain competition types.
- Fix problems sending out email upon registration.
- Add some page titles.
- Fix linking to matches from all favourite matches page.
- Add some help links.
- Fix message for unsuccessful league application staying on the page.
- Fix problem with one day matches stalling after a short first innings.
- Fix problem with non-bowlers bowling in limited over matches.
- Make more of the tokens available in more commentary results.
- Don't create feeder league forums with a division number in the name for one division feeders.
- Add tooltip note for n/a global rankings.
- Add some help links.
- Fix problem with match engine stalling on an invalid match.
- Prevent clashing fixtures being created.
- Fix net run rates for one day leagues.
- Add some page titles.
- Hide message to make tactics advanced or basic where inappropriate.
- Allow bowling choice to be made on a rotation basis.
- Add net run rates for one day leagues.
- Add season to player awards lists.
- Fix error caused by going to team defaults page before logging in.
- Don't add commentary for a lunch break in a limited overs match.
- Add better shot descriptions for catches in close and at slip.
- Add tooltip of players bowling speed on player page for the team owner.
- Show competition type on challenges.
- Show competition type on league applications.
- Add page about favourites to the user guide.
- Add warning on team selection about incomplete bowling orders.
- Don't show favourite link for matches that have finished.
- Allow league applications to be withdrawn from the league applications page.
- Prevent all match commentary being revealed during the match.
- Ensure draft requests are processed correctly for teams that have had a period of inactivity.
- Fix RRR for limited overs matches.
- Split limited overs first and second innings commentary correctly when first innings has finished early.
- Cap weekly changes in morale.
- Add tooltip for run rate on end of over commentary.
- Fix RRR for limited overs matches.
- Fix league bowling statistics for one day leagues.
- Show old users in forums correctly.
- Show ties and not draws for limited overs leagues.
- Fix career team statistics strike rates.
- Remove old teams with no user from rankings lists.
- Fix problem setting default eleven tactics.
- Add more styling on error pages.
- Fix setting of default set of tactics for different competitions.
- Update message on nightwatchman settings.
- Fix problem with favourite matches not being set up correctly for favourite teams.
- Ensure correct tactic sets are displayed to be chosen depending on the match type.
- Show forums for all leagues a team is playing in on the main forums page.
- Reduce in-game training effect of one day matches.
- Fix error with specific bowler tactics not working.
- Fix problem with setting team default tactics from match tactics.
- Fix ordering of per team statistics for players.
- Added page title for player statistics page.
- Fix best bowling figures and ten wicket haul counts for each players 'by team' statistics.
- Fix one day global ratings.
- Remove best bowling figures and ten wicket haul counts from statistics for limited overs competitions.
- Fix problem with default eleven not being set from team selection page.
- Ensure friendly one day matches can be created between first class league matches.
- Fix 'back to top' link for second and subsequent pages of topic for forums.
- Remove designated batsman tactics for limited overs matches.
- Fix pluralization in message showing which leagues a team is playing in.
- Show required run rate and runs required to win in second innings of a limited overs match.
- Fix challenging other teams for a limited overs match.
- Fix league processing for multiple leagues.
- Ensure one day match commentary is display at correct rate in second innings.
- Fix rankings link to show page for current team.
- Fix display of overs remaining in commentary for limited overs matches.
- Fix issue with using a previous XI not resetting bowling.
- Fix error displaying link to send message to expired users.
- Fix error with declarations during a session break.
- Fix forum pages with contributions from users who have been deleted.
- Fix match statistics processing for limited overs matches.
- Fix double display of players in team and league statistics.
- Fix issue with some player statistics pages.
- Fix issue viewing applicants for a league.
- Add friendly one day matches.
- Link back to top of page from each forum post.
- Apply feeder league applicants correctly at start of new league.
- Remember whether batting and bowling strengths are expanded or not.
- Add searching in individual forums.
- Poor batsmen have greater chance of scoring runs but offer more chances of dismissal as a result.
- Make all forums accessible to all users.
- Allow a bigger range of modifiers to individual players batting and bowling aggressions.
- Allow start times for matches in leagues to be updated.
- Add statistics page for each player showing detailed per team and per season statistics.
- Don't send two system messages when a league application is refused and the league is cancelled.
- Make replies to forum posts and user messages easier to format.
- Don't allow external images in forum posts or user messages.
- Don't show feeder league partnerships in all time league records.
- Allow multiple players to be assigned to a squad.
- Allow not training before a match to be set to the squad for that match only.
- Remove users who haven't logged in for a year.
- Allow retired players to be hidden in team statistics.
- Don't show message about dragging and dropping players from the mini squad when a match is in progress.
- Ensure that draft request settings are carried over to the next draft for active users.
- Show how many bids have been made on a player for sale (to the vendor only).
- Add favourite teams.
- Fix second innings declarations when opponent is being set a specific score to win.
- Add links between batting and bowling honours boards for grounds.
- Add links to batting and bowling statistics for league menus.
- Add innings and session breaks to recent overs commentary.
- Add recent overs commentary.
- Add option to show all forum posts by a user.
- Add widget to select options in the friendly broker matching an existing potential friendly.
- Fix all time partnership records for leagues.
- Fix mixed up league highest and lowest team score records.
- Ensure duplicate league entries are not possible.
- Display player fitness during breaks in play at the level it will be when play restarts.
- Fix ordering on favourites page.
- Last post button goes to last unread post.
- Ensure a team cannot be picked without a wicket keeper and captain.
- Automatically refresh the favourites page.
- Fix formatting on favourites page with mixture of matches in progress and not started.
- Show favourites in date order.
- Fix problem landing on team page before logging in.
- Fix error viewing squad when not logged in.
- Players don't lose morale for not playing matches when they have played within the last two weeks.
- Add sales tax of 5 percent to player transfers.
- Add view of favourite matches.
- Fix bowler average tactic check when the bowler has taken wickets for no runs.
- Fix bonus points display in innings events.
- Show if team are following on in league current matches summary.
- Show division number in player awards.
- Add link to player in message about retirement.
- Show players for sale in the main squad table.
- Added some missing page titles.
- Ensure declaration happens on required run rate when the rate is required exactly.
- Reduce chances of six at medium batting aggression levels.
- Better caching of records pages.
- Fix nightwatchman not coming in for correct batsman.
- Fix linking to previous and next leagues on league pages.
- Styling on transfers pages.
- Add note about player transfers to timings page of user guide.
- Ensure that all time league records are not cached even though they have been broken.
- Don't indicate that retired players have retired.
- Fix lack of wicket keeping improvement for matches.
- Link to players in team when modifying team selection for a match in progress and show their batting and bowling as a tooltip.
- Add match start time to information in lists of leagues.
- Reduce clear time required between matches to avoid clashes to 12 hours.
- Fix link to global rankings from 30th/60th etc ranked teams.
- Fix wording in registration confirmation email.
- Add link to squad from training pages.
- Fix problem with friendly matches being created a week later than they should be.
- Ensure feeder league records aren't included in main league's all time records.
- Don't show player fitness on the comparison page when the player is involved in a match.
- Don't automatically reject other league entries when a league entry is accepted as the leagues may not clash.
- Fix commentary error for no run to a boundary fielder.
- Don't boost players fitness prior to the first session of a match.
- Don't show training or squad refinement options for retired players.
- Add link to latest viewed commentary.
- Add option to compare players in squad view and transfer market.
- Add information about players squad designation to the user guide.
- Add U19 MVP category.
- Disable dragging and dropping from squad list when selecting a team for Internet Explorer.
- Don't allow system teams to be challenged.
- Ensure squad selection is kept when the squad or mini squad page is sorted.
- Ensure pitch preparations are changed when ground default is changed for matches than have not had their pitch specifically prepared.
- Title on league current matches page added.
- Allow slightly more effect of bowling facets when the conditions benefit them.
- Don't allow system error when an attempt is made to pick a team for a match that has finished.
- Add 1st or 2nd XI squad designations.
- Always ensure there is a bot available for a friendly.
- Fix commentary error with non-striker being reported as out and striker being out.
- Fix incorrect shots being used for fielding positions in commentary.
- Indicate the running number of the league.
- Add awards for players.
- Fix fitness display for players involved in a match.
- Show partial overs in the end of over summary at the end of an innings where appropriate.
- Add posting user and time in forum search results.
- Ensure shot description is correct when the batsman misses the ball.
- Improve response times for records pages.
- Allow indication of priority when drafting players.
- Ensure field is brought in when one run is required to win.
- Add searching to forums.
- Only bring field in to prevent a single when the scores are level in the second innings.
- Fix all time league records.
- Fix problem with declaration run rate being calculated incorrectly during an interval.
- Fix problem with league current matches showing previous weeks.
- Add innings note of score when the bonus point cut off is.
- Fix problem with league current matches for leagues where matches start around midnight.
- Add page for all transfers.
- Add current spell figures to commentary as a tooltip on bowling figures.
- Automatically refresh league current matches page.
- Fix problem setting tactics when a member of your default XI has left your club.
- Add tooltip on overs remaining in commentary to show overs remaining until the next interval.
- Add admin tools to better handle teams from the same location transferring players.
- Add records of bowler spells to the scorecards.
- Don't disable buttons you may return to and want to click again.
- Add number of innings in the league current matches summary page.
- Bonus points are only awarded for scoring runs or taking wickets within a certain amount of overs.
- Show bonus points scored on match pages and scorecard.
- Add unread icons for sticky and locked topics.
- Fix overly keen caching on commentary pages.
- Reduce effect of bowling aggression on likelihood of a chance.
- Link to forum from icon in forum home page.
- Fix match engine error when a wide causes a successful run chase.
- Fix error viewing match conditions.
- Fix error going straight to team page when first visiting site.
- Allow people that are not logged in to view various pages.
- Allow seamers in an XI with only 3 seamers to swap ends when the ball is new.
- All time records for a league.
- Slightly easier to score runs with a new ball.
- Slightly easier to score runs from fastest bowling.
- Fix league current matches for first innings scores.
- Fix ordering on mini squad on team selection page.
- Don't show exact run rate when it is over 36.
- Show notices at the top of tactics pages more clearly.
- Add option to find current matches.
- Add summary page for league's current matches.
- Add innings highlights commentary.
- Separate out bowling speed training from bowling training.
- Make it slightly harder to improve a skill when a player is already very good at it.
- Make it slightly easier to improve a skill when a player is not very good at it.
- Ensure nightwatchman comes in in the correct over.
- Add option to enforce the follow on to the basic tactics.
- Format message replies more neatly.
- Make it easier to bowl more accurately at slower speeds.
- Reduce reverse swing for slower seamers.
- Swap swing and reverse swing for slower seamers if reverse swing were higher.
- Ensure innings summary at the end of a session is correct when an innings finishes.
- Allow new ball to be delayed when just one bowler is bowling very well with the old ball.
- Slightly increase the effect of facets of batsman's skill when facing particular types of bowling.
- Ensure link to last unread post in a topic that has been read entirely goes to the last post of the last page.
- Ensure a team cannot enter two leagues.
- Add note about automatic processes running later during BST.
- Fix problem selecting team from two different tabs.
- Ensure team doesn't waste batting overs by declaring close to a session break.
- Only check the two current bowlers against the new ball bowlers before deciding whether to take it or not.
- Don't rest bowlers between spells for as long when the new ball is approaching.
- Show which post a post is in reply to in the forums.
- Add direct links for forums posts.
- Format post replies more neatly.
- Fix problem picking a team for your next match during your current match.
- Link to the last unread post in a topic from the topic icon.
- Don't allow bids of nothing on a player auction.
- Add section about challenges to the user guide.
- Don't automatically end part-time bowler spells after one over if they are bowling well.
- Ensure picking a player twice doesn't cause an application error.
- Fix league processing for next run of official leagues.
- Improve new ball bowler choice further.
- Show correct page for first session of innings commentary when a match has finished.
- Add a tactical option to not rest new ball bowlers when a certain number of wickets have already been taken in the innings.
- Improve new ball bowler choice.
- Page titles for training pages.
- Allow teams to challenge one another for friendlies.
- Add option to view all chances for an innings in commentary.
- Add global ranking to team page.
- Add show my team option to global rankings list.
- Don't add end of innings commentary for incomplete innings at the end of a match.
- Improve feedback messages when selecting, changing or replacing an XI for a match.
- Batsmen never protect others unless they have passed their own level of designated bat runs.
- Protected batsmen bat a little less effectively than they would normally do.
- Fix formatting on list of tokens for commentary submissions.
- Move tactical option to delay declarations so that batsmen can reach milestones to the declaration section of the tactics.
- Prevent screen from scrolling when opening and closing expandable sections of the page.
- Show full commentary for first session of innings or match when they are complete rather than a five over summary.
- Add tactical option for which ball of the over to keep or lose strike for.
- Allow designated batsmen to farm strike but never refuse a single when on offer, just by turning twos and threes into ones and twos.
- Fix problem accessing team selection and tactics for the first time when a match has just started.
- Reduce impact of player training on matches that start at midnight.
- Formatting on ground honours page.
- Page titles for league pages.
- Fix incorrect number of overs lost between innings at the end of a session.
- Slightly increase likelihood of scoring some runs even when batting defensively.
- Clear players training settings when they are transferred.
- Mini squad on team selection page only shows players picked for a match in progress.
- Show the official league that a feeder is league for on the league details page.
- Show feeder leagues for an official league.
- Fix problem with bidding for a player.
- Add feeder leagues for the official leagues.
- Add user guide page for official and feeder leagues.
- Make fewer wicket keepers available in the draft.
- Fix 'tactics selected' message remaining after picking default tactics.
- Prevent double submission of forms.
- Don't force people to log in again if they go to the www.cricket-championship.com/.
- Add list of tokens that you can use in commentary submissions.
- Fix updating commentary submissions.
- Add styling for notices at top of page.
- Allow bids for players to be made directly from the player's page.
- Don't send a nightwatchman in on the last day of a match.
- Show who edited a forum post and when.
- Colder conditions make it slightly harder to spin the ball.
- Don't show message to log in each time the home page is visited.
- Allow commentary to be added.
- Add morale to squad pages.
- Fix login input box sizes.
- Only show all competitions statistics for players when they have played in matches in more than one competition.
- Fix problem viewing teams at the start of a match.
- Fix problem viewing all innings commentary for an innings that was still in progress.
- Improve pagination for all commentary for innings and matches.
- Add note about drag and drop on pick XI pages.
- Format lists correctly in forum posts.
- Add players to transfer market from inactive teams.
- Show most recent team transfers first in list of transfers.
- First text field has focus initially on find pages.
- Fix problem with match bowling statistics for players.
- Better caching of team, league and ground records.
- Ensure friendly matches have less effect on team ratings.
- Fix problem sorting transfer market searches when only age has been searched for.
- After editing a forum post, display the post that has been edited.
- Randomise order of fixtures for leagues to try and avoid as many repeated home or away fixtures.
- Increase effect of wearing and cracked pitches particulary as they become considerable worn/cracked.
- Fix problem setting default team when a match is in progress.
- Fix session by session commentary for matches in progress.
- Fix first rating on first page of team ratings.
- Don't show league division in acceptance message when league only has one division.
- Indicate at top of page when batting and/or bowling tactic sets have been used.
- Only rest bowlers for the new ball when the new ball is going to be taken during the current session.
- Add link to latest fixtures on league page.
- When showing all commentary for a match or innings show it session by session.
- Don't show infinite RRR for last over of match.
- Fix rating history for teams that have kept same rating.
- New team rating system.
- Fix problem ordering transfer market by price.
- Add link to current round of matches on league fixtures page.
- Ensure that shot descriptions are specific to a type of bowling where appropriate.
- Add sweep and reverse sweep to shot types.
- Fix problem setting tactics for match when no options are specified to extend a bowler's spell.
- Fix season ratings for teams.
- Keep track of who has reported forum posts.
- Fix problem with partnerships on wickets-only commentary for an innings.
- Fix problem searching for spinners in the transfer market.
- Fix problem searching for players for some results.
- Add option for bowler to continue a spell when they have bowled a maiden.
- Scroll expanding sections of pages into view when they are expanded.
- Link to draft when indicating a draft pick on a players transfers page.
- Add age of the player when transferred to the information about a transfer.
- Don't hide player for sale information in the contract section of the players page.
- Don't show option to sell a player when they cannot be sold.
- Fix players batting/bowling style not being displayed as tooltips on player links.
- Fix field settings not showing from commentary.
- Add ordering options to list of players for sale in transfer market.
- Don't allow players who are playing a match when tranferred to be picked for a match for their new team until their current match finishes.
- Don't allow teams to join a league as a replacement for a team dropping ot unless they have played a few matches.
- Show player's names uniquely during a match where possible by adding initials for players with the same surname.
- Fix problem with tactics being duplicated for a match from the default team tactics set.
- Fix mini squad ordering for batting and bowling on team selection page.
- Show batting and bowling strengths on the squad page and the mini squad in team selection.
- Show squad tables with alternately coloured rows.
- Fix problem with batsman milestones not being recorded when no boundaries were scored.
- Ensure players lose fitness appropriately when bowling and batting.
- Increase effect of players lacking fitness when bowling.
- Slightly increase chance of catches going to gully off seamers.
- Fix problem replacing team with a previous eleven before the team had been picked once.
- Fix duration on notice saying how long a league will last when applying.
- Add icon to leagues on league applications page for teams.
- Fix caps on spinners bowling speed.
- Show bowlers in ability order when squad page is sorted by bowling type.
- Show batsmen in ability order when squad page is sorted by batting type.
- Fix rating history page for teams who have only played one match.
- Make less effective training due to low morale more random.
- Newly drafted players now train more efficiently.
- Award prize money at the end of leagues.
- Don't show empty contract box on other teams' players' pages.
- Add graph of team's rating history.
- Show † for wicket keeper rather than +.
- Clear out match commentary older than two seasons at the start of a new season.
- Improve reduction of chance of sixes when batsmen are playing defensively.
- Move older release notes to a separate page.
- Add icon for official leagues.
- Prompt for confirmation when replacing current selection with an eleven from a previous match on the team selection page.
- Slight loss of batting ability when batsman is trying to manipulate the strike.
- Slight benefit for spinnings balls spinning away from the batsman. E.g. right-handed off spinner to a left handed batsman.
- Boost players morale at the start of a new season.
- Show all of a players changes in the training report on one line.
- Add date picker to choose league dates when commissioning a league.
- Show more details of a batsman's innings on a separate page.
- Don't show required run rate when scores are level.
- Ensure teams that do not reapply for a league (or who are inactive) are replaced with a similarly ranked new applicant.
- Don't allow inactive teams to join leagues.
- Add sell player option on player page.
- Transfer market link now goes straight to search for player page.
- Ensure earliest setter of records is shown first.
- Ensure individual batting and bowling records are for players who were playing for the team at the time of the record being set.
- Tidy fixtures page when a team is playing a match.
- Link to team from training report page.
- Update wording on training report page.
- Add five runs as an option in 'runs before batsman' setting for players in team selection.
- Add send message option to user when displaying a message from the user.
- Less chance of sixes when batsmen are playing less aggressively.
- Ensure invalid login message doesn't carry over to the welcome page after a successful login.
- Fix formatting glitch on team records for competition page.
- Avoid truncated commentary lines.
- Add forum for current league to the main forums page.
- Ensure friendlies are set up with system teams correctly.
- Fix batsman scores for not out partnerships on innings partnerships page.
- Fix links in training reports, messages and forum posts.
- Ensure a bowler isn't kept out of the attack too long for conceding a lot of runs off just a few overs.
- Use least restrictive friendly start times in friendly broker when no times are specified.
- Show session times for completed matches.
- Display partnerships in an innings with contributions from each batsman.
- Only show teams on the list of rated teams when they have played 5 matches.
- Show team ratings as provisional when they have played less than 5 matches.
- Increase the effect that groundsmen have when preparing pitches.
- Remove warning that league applications cannot be withdrawn.
- Add application closing date to league applications page.
- Ensure draws are recognised when the team still batting is the third innings and is still behind.
- Boost players morale when they transferred.
- Take bowler's rhythm into account when changing bowler.
- Link to team page from team name in squad pages.
- Don't allow players to retire if the team would be left with too few players.
- Less chance of catches in the outfield particularly when teams are batting defensively.
- Add player morale.
- Show latest transfers first for players and teams.
- Show division for the league a team is playing in.
- Show division for the league on match pages and league pages.
- Ensure player fitness is shown correctly in the mini squad view when picking a team.
- Add division number to message for being accepted to a league.
- Don't show division number (as one) when a league is accepting applications.
- Fix numbering on league applications page.
- Order teams by ranking on league applications page for official leagues.
- Correct text on league applications page.
- Fix formatting error in training reports.
- Don't allow current match to be chosen to replace XI on team selection page.
- Fix problem displaying all competition statistics for players.
- Fix problem with truncation of commentary lines.
- Fix issue with not including last partnership in a drawn game in the records.
- Add tooltip to indicate why a player's fitness is not available when they are playing in a match.
- Add option to show all records for a team regardless of competition.
- Show aggregated statistics for all competitions on player pages.
- Link to user you are sending a message to.
- Link to player in training reports.
- Link to buying team in message for a player being sold.
- Add option to swap to team-mates from a player's page
- Allow teams to vote to close a league.
- Add team lists for matches.
- Add official Cricket Championship leagues.
- Allow leagues to be recommissioned with extra divisions.
- Show players' batting and bowling strengths to their manager on player pages.
- Allow elevens from past matches to be set for forthcoming matches.
- Set dates for league applications closing and first match in the future when recommissioning an old league.
- Players playing in matches improve their abilities, especially younger players.
- Allow several type of player to be chosen as options in the draft.
- Fix topic icons for locked or sticky topics.
- Display medal next to first three teams in league.
- Tidy end of innings commentary.
- Add tactical option to react to batsman's strike rate.
- Make chance of byes more dependent on the quality of the bowling.
- Allow league applications to be withdrawn.
- Fix missing partnership commentary and icons.
- Fix ordering problem with league statistics.
- Show score as part of the wickets commentary for an innings.
- Show correct score for commentary pages whilst an innings or match is in progress.
- Update amount of fitness lost and recovered for players during matches.
- Fix problem where two over innings break didn't happen when an innings ended in the first over of a session.
- Add links in system generated user messages.
- Show message to confirm pitch preparation has been saved.
- Batsmen become 'designated' when they have scored more runs than the difference between their and their batting partners 'designated bat runs' levels.
- Fix difference in times shown on tooltip for dates.
- Reduce effect of overcast conditions on amount of swing for bowlers.
- Fix problem saving picked XI as default.
- Fix problem showing some records/stats pages.
- Notify unsuccessful bidders when a player auction finishes.
- Fix commentary showing batsmen reaching a milestone from extras.
- Add option to show pending league applications for a team.
- Fix problem requesting bowlers in the draft.
- Don't run more runs than required to win a match.
- Fix problem showing league fixtures when matches start between 0:00 and 1:00.
- Tweaks to match engine to make aggressive batting more risky.
- Batsmen lose more 'inness' during session breaks and overnight especially.
- Don't award MVP points for a batsman scoring a percentage of a low total.
- Fix bug where friendly requests were being matched regardless of the requested minimum and maximum team ratings.
- Various match engine tweaks:
- making batting a bit more defensive in general
- increasing benefit to batsmen on batting wickets
- making weather generally more sunny
- decrease benefit of fitness for less able batsmen
- increase effect of the weather and ball (both positively and negatively)
- Add tooltip text on match pages showing what kind of bowler/batsman the player is.
- Randomise league fixtures to try and avoid long runs of home or away matches.
- Fix page links on ground batting and bowling honours pages.
- Don't show times for matches played at grounds.
- Ensure milestone icons are shown and commented on when the milestone is reached from a dropped or missed catch.
- Update privacy statement to reflect Google Adsense cookie usage.
- Fix problem with updating tactics during a game when no tactics have been set.
- Fix paragraph spacing on front page news items.
- Show the league that a team is currently playing in on the team page.
- Show the position of the team in their league on the team page.
- Allow league statistics to be restricted to a specific team.
- Allow league statistics to be filtered to specific thresholds.
- Allow team statistics to be filtered to specific thresholds.
- Only show played matches for a ground.
- Fix problem with team rating dropping after a victory against a lower ranked team.
- Add link to discuss news items.
- Fix problem where teams would disappear from a completed league when they are accepted into a new league.
- Fix problem declaring second innings immediately when no options set.
- Tidy up find league options.
- Show minimum and maximum number of teams in league find results.
- Players regain a little fitness during break between innings.
- Go to last page of forum topic after posting.
- Fix link to last post in forums for topics with many pages.
- Fix a couple of commentary errors.
- Add matches list for grounds.
- Fix problem showing applicants for league with a fixed start time for matches.
- Fix problem applying to leagues with a fixed start time.
- Improve page titles for players and teams to make bookmarking easier.
- Add loss of ability for players at the end of a season.
- Added scorecard for entire match.
- Add caching of match pages.
- Add caching of user guide.
- Reduce the number of posts per page in the forums.
- Add link to last post from forum topics.
- Fix match fees when a player has an attribute on zero.
- Matches that have finished cannot prevent another match being arranged.
- Fix problem with some tactics not being applied correctly.
- Improve end of over in commentary so over summary appears immediately with last ball.
- Add chance icon for close LBW appeals.
- Ensure bowlers are taken off when they are very tired.
- Increase effect of lack of fitness slightly for bowlers and batsmen.
- Tidy sorting on statistics pages.
- Improve error messages on registration page.
- Align league fixtures pages better.
- Tweak short form of team names in title bar.
- Fix problem with bowler's speed causing match fee to be too high.
- Ensure league applications have valid start times.
- Show no ball prefix (nb) in commentary when a wicket would have been taken but for the no ball.
- Allow leagues to be recommissioned.
- Fix ordering options on user's commissioned leagues list.
- Fix display of maximum and minimum ratings on league page.
- Don't allow unfit players to train.
- Allow player transfers to be reversed (for when users have created multiple accounts).
- Show whether a user is online on the user page.
- Show whether a user is online in user messages from and to fields.
- Fix problem with overwriting default XI with system picked XI.
- Fix problem with matches running when a player in default XI has been transferred.
- Fix problem displaying league batting statistics.
- Allow draft leagues to be deleted.
- Display when a user has been banned.
- Clear leagues in preparation when their applications closing date is in the past.
- Reduce ability of newly drafted players.
- Fix problem with league results showing for incorrect leagues.
- Paginate player statistics lists for leagues and teams.
- Allow settings to be changed on commissioned leagues before they are finalised.
- Fix over enthusiastic caching of some team pages.
- Set nightwatchmen options correctly for match where no XI has been picked.
- Use single transfer market link in team menu.
- Ensure applications closing date is before first match date for leagues.
- Fix RRR in last innings in commentary and on match page.
- Fix double barrelled player surnames wrapping.
- Add date of latest news posts.
- Fix problems with players not being able to be sold when they been auctioned and no-one bid.
- Fix problem with team ratings not being updated when difference between ratings is large.
- Prevent teams being accepted to a league when they have a clashing friendly fixture.
- Load default XI for team at start of match if no XI is picked.
- Add more commentary for LBW appeals.
- Don't change bowlers too early in the innings after a session break.
- Adjust likelihood of dismissals being catches.
- Don't let winnings team's rating decrease after a match.
- Fix problem with uneditable match tactics.
- Feedback when team has been picked or tactics updated.
- Allow default match tactics to be edited.
- Add extra options for second innings declaration.
- Fix problem with duplicate tactics.
- Fix problem with innings over tactic not applying in first over of innings.
- Show correct left menu for default XI page.
- Fix problem generating training reports for some teams.
- Fix problem with default tactics not being applied.
- Fix problem in some browsers updating tactics.
- Show player's age and batting type in transfer market listings.
- Refresh commentary pages more often.
- Add new ground background for fielding position displays.
- Fix problem matching team ratings in friendly requests.
- Show in forthcoming matches where a team has been picked.
- Allow default XI for team to be edited.
- Fix problem showing all other teams matches as 'in progress'.
- Show commentary in progress ball by ball.
- Save sent messages from users.
- Add note to declaration tactics to indicate which is runs and which is RRR.
- Add searching in transfer market.
- Update match engine to reduce run rates.
- Fix problem where league match results were showing before the end of the match.
- Indicate fixtures that are in progress in other team's fixture lists.
- Improve formatting on league fixtures page.
- Improve formatting on team fixtures page.
- Add more options when commissioning a league.
- Add list of teams by rating.
- Add forums for leagues
- Show forum as read after posting in a topic.
- Fix formatting on ground honours pages.
- Move declaration options to basic interface.
- Allow league commissioner to reapply for their own league.
- Show innings as declared when it has been declared during a break in play.
- Fix match engine problem with no nightwatchman being specified.
- Show order of applicants to a league.
- Show commissioner's team in list of league applicants.
- Show when a user is on- or offline.
- Add option to show all online users.
- Reduce effect on MVP and man of the match of scoring percentage of team's total in an innings.
- Indicate on forums which forums and topics have been read or not.
- Display current bid for player for sale if the viewing user has made a bid on the player.
- Add list of current bids for your team.
- Add left menu for field settings pages during matches.
- Show home match start times for league applicants.
- Show fitness correctly for players playing in matches on player's page.
- Update forum and topic last posted times when a post has been updated.
- Don't allow earliest time to be after latest time for friendly request.
- Fix problem sending notifications at the end of player auctions to the wrong users.
- Show how long a league will run for above the apply to league option.
- Show team count correctly for leagues when not all places were filled.
- Remove league invitations when a league starts or is cancelled.
- Allow league invitations to be hidden.
- Improve message when training has not caused any noticeable improvements.
- Make commentary on subcomponents of bowling more likely.
- Use a default run rate for bowling spells when none has been specified.
- Use times specified in friendly broker to check for clashing fixtures rather than start of day.
- Allow forums to be locked (News forum specifically).
- Add last poster to list of forums.
- Add note on registration page that your choice of basic or advanced interface can be changed later.
- Fix problem with double registration possible to get twice as many players for your team.
- Describe variable pitch types better for grounds.
- Fix problem setting default pitch type to variable for your ground.
- Only show non-rejected applicants to leagues.
- Fix error preventing teams with invites being invited to other leagues.
- Fix error opening new window or tab with some links.
- Add warning note on league application submission about not being able to withdraw an application.
- Make user messaging input wider.
- Update some tactics labels and 'go to' widget labelling.
- Add flexible ordering to league finder.
- Fixed contact email address in footers.
- Add note about navigating to different pages when inviting teams to a league.
- Fix problem with not all teams appearing to be invited for a league.
- Fix problem showing player's last match as a match in the future.
- Add forums for promoting leagues and players for sale.
- Focus on text inputs when making forum posts.
- Don't enforce unique league names when the clashing name is for a cancelled league.
- Warn in the friendly broker when there are league applications that may clash with a friendly.
- Add some explanatory text on league commissioning page.
- Fix error when no teams are selected to invite to league.
- Add preview option on user messages.
- Fix error with match dates clashing two days after match finishes (should only need 1 rest day).
- Fix login boxes flowing over text in Internet Explorer.
- Left justify list of league applicants.
- Don't allow leagues to be commissioned with the first game starting today.
- Send a message to league commissioners when a league is cancelled.
- Teams or users that have not finished signing up are not included in search results
- Increase maximum size of user messages.
- Add note saying that user name is visible to all users.
- Don't show commission league link on other users' pages.
- Add man of the match to commentary.
- Allow forum posts to be replied to.
- Add home page for logged in user.
- Allow editing of forum posts.
- Ordering of squad by batting and bowling types.
- Add contact email address.
- Add previewing of forum posts.
- Allow invitations to be sent out for leagues.
- User interface type can be chosen during registration.
- Allow non-striker to be run out.
- Add link to team's home page to friendly broker and league finder when they have no matches arranged.
- Fewer MVP points are awarded for friendly matches.
- Add icon to send messages to users.
- Fix topic counts in forums.
- Add find user option.
- Add filtering of system or user sent messages in messages list.
- Don't send an application successful message to the commissioner of the league.
- Send a message to commissioners when their league fixtures are generated.
- Add an option on leagues to recommission automatically.
- Add mini squad viewer to pick XI page.
- Add system controlled teams.
- Allow system controlled teams to accept friendly requests.
- Add link to switch to/from basic interface on pick XI page.
- Allow switch to basic interface on tactics page.
- Simplify bowling selection with basic interface.
- Add icon for partnerships in commentary.
- Add tooltip showing time difference to date and time displays through the game.
- Choice of bowlers is affected by their economy rate compared to the bowling aggression.
- Update man of the match calculations.
- Add MVPs for leagues.
- Add career statistics for teams.
- Allow sorting of user messages.
- Allow user messages to be replied to.
- Bidirectional sorting of team and league statistics.
- Allow training settings to be specified for the whole team.
- Add dragging and dropping of players in selection screen.
- Add user to user messaging.
- Add tactical option for extending a bowler's spell after a chance or wicket.
- Players can now be moved down the order as well as up when modifying the batting order during a match.
- Add teams to find results for players.
- Bring field up to prevent a single when only one run is required to win.
- Commissioner's team gets priority when processing league applications.
- Allow competition type to be chosen for commissioned leagues.
- More detailed results when finding leagues.
- League commissioners can reject applications to their league.
- Reverse swing only happens as a ball ages rather than being possible with a relatively new ball.
- Team ratings are affected less by results of friendly matches.
- Allow player training to be set from the player's page.
- Add icons for sticky and locked forum topics.
- Show sticky topics first in a forum.
- Home match time for a league defaults to 11:00.
- Time range for a friendly request defaults to 10:00 to 12:00.
- Show pick XI and tactics links on pitch and weather page when your team is playing.
- Show on the league page when you have applied for a league.
- Players retire when they are released from their contracts.
- Show the date that players retired.
- Add tactical option to prevent players from getting a single to keep or lose the strike.
- Add player search.
- Add icons to commentary for batsman milestones.
- Main logo now links to home page.
- No score summary on last over of an innings.
- Only show players in opposing team that are players when modifying tactics specifying opposition players.
- Squad table can now be sorted up or down for sortable attributes.
- Allow users to commission their own leagues.
- Show the fitness of players involved in a match when they are off the field.
- No balls are bowled less frequently by spinners and medium pace bowlers.
- Retired players are recorded as having played for their last team.
- Show other teams looking for friendlies even when you have made a request for a friendly.
- You can set the default type of pitch for your home ground.
- Tidy up styling on tactics pages.
- Show session correctly at start of sessions.
- Add tactical option for targetting batsmen by position in the batting order.
- Add league results for teams.
- Update user guide.
- Major restyling.
- Add descriptions of competions.
- Show required run rate as <1.00 when it drops below 1.
- Display no batting or bowling honours correctly on ground pages.
- Show users own players in list of players to buy.
- Send message to winning bidder and seller when a player auction finishes.
- Show potential friendly matches in friendly broker.
- Show abbreviated score in page title for commentary pages.
- Add non-striker to commentary.
- Pitches degrade more realistically.
- Show current session on weather forecasts.
- Show required run rate for fourth innings.
- Pitches wear more when faster bowlers are bowling.
- Players tire quicker in hot and humid conditions.
- Batsmen can cross when the batsman on strike is out caught.
- Fitness plays less of a part in bowling effectiveness except when player is very tired.
- Don't protect openers with a nightwatchman.
- Show abbreviated score in page title for match and innings pages.
- Bowlers are more likely to win a man of the match award than before.
- Add overs to fall of wickets in innings scorecard.
- Update commentary authoring guide.
- When picking team or tactics you can now go to the match as an option.
- You can see the weather and final pitch state for a completed match.
- Show start time for forthcoming matches.
- Show more information about runs scored in an over in commentary.
- Added adverts.
- Updated match engine.
- Describe aspects of a delivery more accurately (i.e. spin, swing, seam etc).
- Increase likelihood of byes.
- Fix problem with designated batsmen not keeping the strike when tactics say they should.
- Players do not lose skills when training.
- Ensure all players train correctly.
- Added economy rate and extras for bowlers on scorecard.
- Added strike rate for batsmen on scorecard.
- Bug fixes.
- Increase chances of fielders taking catches and making stumpings.
- Changes to match engine to ensure that more chances occur when teams are batting aggressively than when they are batting defensively.
- Increase chances of run outs.
- Show default tactic sets on team tactics page.
- Add graphical representations of field settings.
- Formatting on user guide and login pages.
- Fix draft display.
- Friendlies are created at the mid-point of the earliest and latest start times.
- You can save default tactical options for your team.
- Indicate that a player was a founding member of the team if they have not been transferred.
- Nightwatchmen are always designated batsmen.
- Nightwatchmen bat more defensively.
- Styling changes.
- Fix commentary for when a run is turned down to protect batsmen from the strike.
- Add weather for all sessions of the match with forecasts.
- Sort out summer time issues.
- Add timings of automated processes to user guide.
- Ensure GMT is used throughout application.
- Youth player draft added.
- Added forums.
- Teams whose users have not logged in for a while will not train.
- Add nightwatchman.
- Show when a player was drafted.
- Allow players to be released/fired from a team.
- Add minutes batted for batsmen.
- Don't show pitch and weather for a match more than two days in advance.
- Allow pitches to be prepared for home matches.
- You can change your batting order during a match.
- Partnership records are available for teams, grounds and leagues for future matches (doesn't include old matches).
- Add commentary options to show whether ball has seamed, swung, reverse swung, spun, been well flighted or been a googly/doosra.
- Add more commentary.
- Tidy some commentary.
- Fix problem whereby dot balls were always considered as being hit.
- Capitalise commentary correctly.
- Fix problem with player debuts and last matches showing incorrectly.
- Show no records properly in records pages.
- Add no balls to scorebook notation.
- Added more commentary
- Link to batsman and bowler in ball commentary.
- Improved records formatting.
- Added date for records.
- Add default tactics for all teams if no tactics are specified.
- Add more detailed team accounts.
- Don't allow a player to be retransferred until 50 days after last transfer.
- Add gate receipts and player match fees.
- Don't display updated team ratings until after the match.
- Make start date option clearer in friendly broker.
- Fix league bowling statistics ordering links.
- Fix problem paging batting and bowling honours boards.
- Honours boards show latest achievements first.
- More dropped catch commentary.
- Add scorebook notation for deliveries in commentary.
- Add link to change interface type from tactics page.
- Move dropped catch commentary.
- Fix team records.
- Add link to ground in menu.
- Add link to team records in menu.
- Fix problem showing records when matches were in progress.
- Fix match commentary (wasn't showing).
- Match and innings events are now called 'notes'.
- Increase width of match notes to reduce chance of batsmen names wrapping.
- Fix problem with aggression dropping to zero.
- Add more dropped catches commentary.
- Add statistics for leagues.
- Add records for leagues.
- No balls that would have been a wicket no longer appear in wickets-only commentary.
- Add tactical option for how far away the end of a session is.
- Add option in training to determine whether whole squad trains the day before a match.
- Tidy team names in league table.
- Tidy find leagues page.
- Only show messages link on team page for user's team.
- Add ground records.
- Add honours boards for grounds.
- Add team records.
- Display players' debuts and last matches for competitions.
- Link to the match in which a player got his highest score or best figures.
- Redirect to intended destination if a user is forced to login.
- Add simplified interface with less tactical options.
- Add header on all pages.
- Simplify commentary paging (now only has standard view and 'all' view).
- Add bowlers rhythm to match engine.
- Allow the taking of the new ball to be deferred.
- Fix typo in commentary for new ball being taken.
- Add tactics for designated and non-designated batsmen.
- Fixed bug causing pitches to crack too easily.
- Display weather and pitch conditions correctly rather than just for the end of the session.
- Add boundaries only view of commentary for innings.
- Fix error when declaring before a session starts.
- Make commentary more compact.
- Use only page numbers for commentary pages.
- Add batting and bowling points for first innings in league matches.
- Show results of completed matches on league fixtures page.
- Fix problem with drawn matches losing their result information.
- Don't show league link for teams that are not in a league.
- Add options to pick eleven and tactics pages to go to other pages.
- Add user messaging.
- Generate user messages when league applications are accepted or rejected.
- Add friendly broker to replace challenge proposals.
- Fix problem navigating to league for a team that are not entered in a league.
- Rewrite of commentary engine.
- Sort players by name in specific player tactic selectors.
- Slightly reduce effect of pace for seam bowlers.
- Add display of innings wickets to commentary options.
- Add field settings page.
- Players on the winnings team are more likely to be made man of the match.
- Add team ratings.
- Add leagues.
- Add first class competition.
- Reduce the brittleness of tail-enders' batting.
- Add tactics to target specific opposing players.
- Add more flexible description of catches in the commentary.
- Add commentary authoring guide.
- User menu option now links to the user's details.
- Show release notes with site menu.
- Fix teething problems with emailing.
- Use emailed confirmation code when registering a new user.
- Add forgotten email functionality.
- Validate format of email when registering a user.
- Allow training to be cancelled for players that are not fully fit.
- Add labels on pages of results.
- Refer to slip without number when there is only one.
- Add DTD for commentary content.
- Tidy display of team name in player view.
- Tidy display of player names in commentary.
- Tidy display of match conditions.
- Add tooltip help on match conditions page.
- Bowl selected bowlers in preference to non-selected even when the non-selected bowlers are better.
- Fix typo in commentary when a bowler has only bowled one over in a spell.
- Show proper error messages on pick XI page.
- Tidied player and squad pages.
- Tidied sell player page.
- Tidied match page.
- Add option to delay declaration if batsmen are nearing a milestone.
- Add more commentary for bowled and caught behind dismissals.
- Add more commentary for fours.
- Add run commentary after a dropped or missed slip catch.
- Fix link to team on transfer page when there are no transfers.
- Fix bug reducing effectiveness of seam bowling.
- Add more sophisticated commentary for fours.
- Don't commentate on a hurried run when the run was refused to protect the strike.
- More changes to the bowler choice logic to spread bowling load more.
- Don't show partnership and innings state summaries at the end of an over that is the last in the innings.
- Add show user page.
- Add player buying and selling.
- Add commentary option links to bottom of commentary page.
- Make weather conditions affect changes in the pitch.
- Allow more than one close catcher.
- Fit field description for spinners into icon tooltip.
- Fix problem with commentary jumping when first innings link is clicked.
- Add link to match from innings commentary page.
- Add improved icons for commentary.
- Add team tactics.
- Allow team tactics to be applied to match tactics.
- Share bowling load more between bowlers.
- Remove warning message from training and tactics pages when you navigate away from them.
- Add slight advantage for the home team.
- Add innings batting and bowling summaries on match page.
- Add icon for wicket chances in commentary.
- Add icons for boundaries in commentary.
- Fix pluralisation in score descriptions.
- Add descriptions of pitch and weather conditions.
- Only allow fixtures to be proposed up to a week in advance.
- Don't change bowlers after a new ball when the existing bowler is the second choice new-ball bowler.
- Team run rate tactics only take effect after 10 overs.
- Add links to bowlers and batsmen in commentary.
- Add links to innings in commentary.
- Add icon for wickets in commentary.
- Add description of fielding commentary (as tooltip of image).
- Don't train players that are selected to play in a match that starts within 12 hours.
- Add change password option.
- Add change email option.
- Restyle commentary.
- Remove commentary on the field and changes in the field.
- Pitch and weather conditions now use the same page.
- Add batsmen scores to end of over commentary.
- Show wicket maidens in commentary when more than one wicket is taken.
- Show byes and leg-byes as runs in a maiden in commentary.
- Players with no wickets now appear at bottom of bowling statistics when sorted by average or strike rate.
- Add partnership and scores state to end of over commentary.
- Add batsman's score to commentary for a dismissal.
- Increase size of pages for commentary.
- Link to man of match from match page.
- Add verbose descriptions of player batting and bowling on player page.
- Use smaller font on commentary pages.
- Add sorting on team statistics pages.
- Add a weekly training report.
- Commentate on the field and changes in the field.
- Increase fitness loss when training.
- Remove training link from non-managed team page.
- Players train at a different rate depending on their age.
- Older players lose abilities as they age.
- Don't show fall of wicket for an innings when no wickets have fallen.
- Show full players names in list of players yet to bat.
- Share bowling more - especially when a bowler hasn't bowled or has bowled well.
- Add screen for setting training options for players.
- Add training processing.
- Add link to match from Select XI and Tactics pages.
- Add statistics link to Squad menu.
- Fix problem with batsman being able to score 5 runs.
- Fix problem with innings title showing score 3 overs old.
- Only show bowlers in bowling statistics.
- Fix problem with fielders being in two positions at the same time.
- Fix problem with match not displaying result straight away at the end of the match.
- Fix problem with ten wicket matches for bowlers not being added to the stats.
- Commentate on when a team is asked to follow on.
- Enforcing the follow on is now an option in the tactics.
- Designated batsmen can opt to try and keep the strike when batting with non-designated batsmen.
- Additional tactics to decide when a batter becomes a batsman (i.e. no longer needs protecting from the strike).
- Add batsmen yet to (or who didn't) bat in an innings.
- Only show innings current partnership when the innings is still in progress.
- Add number of new fixture proposals to team page.
- Add team statistics pages.
- Add commentary for 'dismissals' on no balls.
- Add commentary for run outs.
- Fix back to front commentary problem.
- Add commentary for wicket keeper catches.
- Fix problem with match state showing incorrectly at the end of the day.
- Show commentary from the start of a completed match/innings.
- Show commentary as if in progress for a few minutes after match/innings ends.
- Show caught and bowled correctly in the commentary.
- Add commentary for run out opportunities.
- Add favicon.
- Add commentary for close catches.
- Add maximum of 4 close catchers for spinners.
- Ensure gully fielder doesn't also field in the outfield.
- Add results to played matches list.
- Tidy fixture lists.
- Ensure bowlers rest for a few overs after a spell.
- Fielders, captain and wicket keeper lose fitness when fielding.
- Bowlers get tired whilst bowling but recover a little when they are not bowling.
- Reduce chance of byes.
- More chance of slip catches going to 1st/2nd.
- Fix bug showing fitness between 1 and 1000.
- Fix bug with fielders in incorrect order (was placing worst catchers in slips).
- Add default team selection.
- Add more detailed page titles for innings in progress.
- Added man of the match awards.
- Best fielders now field in catching positions.
- Add end of over summary to commentary.
- Increase overs per session to 34.
- Commentate on batsmen passing innings milestones.
- Restrict start time of matches to 15 minute intervals.
- Identify spin bowlers as off spin or leg spin.
- Chances from spinners cannot go to 3rd or 4th slip or gully.
- Add stumping dismissal.
- Moved to fastcgi for deployment.
- Removed /rails prefix for URLs.
- Show in-progress commentary for 5 minutes after close of innings/match.
- Restrict start time of matches to 5 minute intervals.
- Captain and wicket keeper identified in players for team for match.
- Less chance of catches going to hand in the outfield when there are more close catchers.
- Add friendly (4 day) competition.
- Add player statistics.
- Add tooltip help on tactics page.
- Add html for commentary.
- Check for a change of bowling when a new ball is taken so that the most appropriate bowlers bowl with the new ball.
- Add more detail to commentary.
- Fix problem editing XI for match in progress.
- Tidy commentary pages.
- Allow fixture proposals to be deleted by the proposer.
- Don't allow ordering of squad of non-managed teams.
- Automatically refresh pages for current innings, matches and commentary.
- Commentary for current innings and match starts with the latest commentary.
- Prevent errors in tactics stopping match resolution.
- Allow fractional numbers in spell run rate.
- Allow fractional numbers in tactics comparison fields.
- Improve error handling when proposing, and accepting proposed, fixtures.
- Fix problem with unplayable fast bowlers.
- Don't allow toss call and decision to be changed when modifying tactics.
- Don't allow player selection to be changed when modifying tactics.
- Redesign innings page.
- Add random pitches and weather.
- Add commentary link from innings views.
- Show partial overs on match and innings pages.
- Add options on commentary for the amount to view.
- Show bowlers in the order they started bowling on innings page.
- Add home and away teams.
- Add grounds for teams.
- Add (very) basic commentary to match page.
- Fix team selection screen (wasn't allowing players to be moved in batting order).
- Add titles on innings and match pages.
- Fix problem with matches being abandonded in the final session.
- Ensure end of match is displayed correctly.
- Change application colours.
- Don't show fitness levels for players playing in matches.
- Update players' fitness periodically.
- Hide fixture proposal links for non-managed teams.
- Show less detailed view of players for non-managed teams.
- Add ordering options on squad table.
- Improve date formatting.
- Show fixtures proposed by your team as well as proposed to.
- Add match times display to match page.
- Add separate tactics page for match tactics.
- Add score difference summary to match page and innings page for second and subsequent innings.
- Added last logged in and joined on dates to user information.
- Removed team link from innings summary on match page.
- Added list of players for each team on match page.
- Added escaping of html for team names.